Chapter 22: Administration

(A/N: Important authors note at the end, to my fellow potterheads, please do not ignore. With that said, I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Levi's P.O.V

"Has everybody got their stuff?" Juliette's aunt asked us all when we were finally able to escape the over crowded airport. We all nodded and I immediately looked at Juliette who looked as if she was going to say something sarcastic, but she nodded along with all of us.

Mrs Harte then continued to explain the action plan of the day, although I zoned out through half of it, not finding myself to be bothered to listen to something Juliette had explained to me at least five times before. However before I knew it, there were two cabs parked right in front of us. Juliette and Eliza had taken the first one, Juliette dragging a luggage that seemed bigger than her, behind her. I immediately wanted to help her drag it in but decided against it when I saw that she was doing fine herself.

Me and Jordan got into the second cab, Mrs Harte following behind us. We both sat in the back whilst she sat in the front. Today was a pretty strange day, I was exhausted and the day hadn't even began probably. Throughout the entire plane ride, I forced myself awake considering Juliette couldn't sleep under the circumstances we were in and I decided that falling asleep besides her, when she couldn't, was cruel. I spent the entire flight dedicating my time to entertaining her, determined to make her forget all about her travel sickness. So of course through the flight we both listened to music until she got sick of it. She then continued by explaining the plot line of the books I had bought her in order to compensate for the tutoring sessions.

They sounded boring as fuck.

But the smile that was stretched across her face as she explained the love triangle between some people called Will, Jem and Tessa made me want to listen to her endless speaking. I soaked in every word she spoke, trying extremely hard not to interrupt her. I could listen to her speak forever. When she spoke fondly of something, I noticed how her brown eyes had a glint in them and the smile did not leave her face.

I honestly would have done anything to keep that look on her.

We then decided to watch a movie, of course looking at the list I immediately wanted to watch Rush Hour but the innocent smile she sent me when she suggested Aladdin made me turn it on immediately.

The effect  this girl had on me was unbelievable.

Even with Katherine, who I was supposedly in love with for years, I had never felt this way. With Juliette, I felt comfortable, I felt understood. Even if she didn't know about my problems, it felt as if she understood me. Something Katherine could never do. I stand by what I said the day I first met Juliette. She was the most beautiful girl I had met in my life. It was as if everybody was blinded by Katherine's popularity or attitude that they believed she was the 'hottest girl in the school'. She wasn't. And I was blind not to see that sooner.

Juliette had this giggle, which made my ears ring when I heard it. I remember Jordan once telling me that she didn't laugh much, I remember him saying that she was hard to please. It wasn't just that which made me want to always make her laugh, but it was the sound of her laughter which made me want to constantly want her to giggle.

She also had this blush that even reached her neck when it was bad. When she blushed, she always looked flustered and embarrassed. The truth is, the only reason why I loved making her blush was because of how cute she looked when she did it. It was always fun calling her hot and watching her turn red. I never once lied to her about her appearance, everything I had ever said about her looks I believed. But there was so much more to her than looks. Katherine was somebody who thought the entire world revolved around looks and nothing else. She had no aspirations in life and strictly believed that her looks would get her everywhere she wanted in life.