Chapter 27: Consolation

The wedding was finally over. It had ended around ten o'clock in the afternoon, Levi and I finally came downstairs at around nine, we sat there for about an hour. The rain hadn't cleared up the slightest bit, and we were both drenched when we came down. Of course, aunt Jen was pretty annoyed at both of us, she tried calling the two of us and nobody picked up. My phone was in my purse which I had left with Eliza and Levi's phone was in his blazer jacket, but I was wearing that and I couldn't feel a thing.

We were finally on our way back to the hotel. I had a cold, of course because of my weak immune system which meant I was pretty much sneezing the entire ride home. Again, I was in the cab with just Eliza. Aunt Jen would have stayed with us but she went into the first cab because she had the keys. It was okay, though.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" She asked

I sneezed in response.

"I'll take that as a yes, tell me what happened" she squealed, turning towards me.

I sneezed once again

"Did you at least tell Levi that you like him?" She asked me expectantly

I nodded, not trusting to open my mouth considering I'd probably sneeze again.

"At least talk to me!" She demanded in excitement "What did he say? Did he take it well? Why were you in the rain? Is that why you're still wearing his jacket?" She questioned

"Eliza calm down" I laughed, pulling the jacket tighter around me.

"You're laughing! It means it was good" she replied happily

"It wasn't all good, the outcome was good, I guess" I replied, searching my bag for another tissue.

She paused for a moment "What exactly happened?"

"Well I tried to tell him I liked him, but Isla came and asked me to sing" I started

"I'm aware of that, you were amazing by the way" she complimented

I smiled "But then I wanted to tell him, and I was extremely close to telling him but Emma showed up-"

"Ugh"

I chuckled "But then she told Levi everything, about the claustrophobia, the PTSD, everything"

She froze "What?"

I nodded "I couldn't believe it myself"

"That fucking bitch, let me get my hands on that whore, I'll fucking kill that slut" She growled angrily, ready to kill.

"Yeah let's not let that happen before you hear the worst part" I muttered nervously

She grit her teeth together "What. Did. She. Do?"

"She hugged me. I basically had a panic attack, ran up to the roof that's why I'm soaked and ill" I answered

"I'm not even kidding if I ever see that fucking bitch one more time I will not hesitate to snap her neck" She replied.

I smiled "It's not all bad I guess" I shrugged slightly "It lead to something pretty amazing"

"You're blushing!" She squealed "What happened?"

"He said he already knew, he's like Sherlock, he's good at figuring things out" I shrugged "He said he didn't care, and he told me something about himself which I swore never to repeat to anybody else. He swore to treat me like a normal person in response"

"What was it!" She asked excitedly

"I'm not telling you" I huffed before sneezing

"Can you please die in your own time" She muttered "I want to know what happened next"