Chapter 15: Education

"Come on, today is the perfect day to ask Levi to be your date to Isla's wedding. I'm sure he's not going to say no" Eliza encouraged as we crossed the road.

It was currently Monday and we had just got back from California two hours ago. We were both walking to school as Eliza was attempting to convince me to ask Levi to Isla's wedding. Eliza was completely fine considering she had actually slept through the plane ride. She was able to wake up, put all her stupid makeup on, pick a perfect outfit, and basically skip to school.

I was the opposite.

I dragged myself off of the plane, having a stupid crick in my neck thanks to Eliza and her restless sleeping. I tried sleeping for half an hour before my alarm woke me up. I had red eyes, my hair was a mess, thank goodness I could always pull it up into a ponytail, I had bad dark circles and all in all I looked like a murderer. I felt like a murderer. I managed to get myself into a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie that had the words 'death' written on it. Because that's what I felt like. Death.

"I'm not going to do it. You got me into this mess. You get me out of it" I said, crossing my arms over my chest

"I am getting you out of it!" She exclaimed "I'm making you ask Levi. Come on! It's not like he's gonna reject you!"

"Eliza I'm not asking him!" I denied.

We had finally got to school, walking into it to see Jordan leaning against his locked. Eliza squealed before running into his arms and kissing him.

"You guys disgust me" I replied with no emotion at all

They broke apart as Eliza turned to me. "I haven't seen my baby in ages"

He chuckled "Okay, let's not make the poor girl sick"

"Thank you. Plus, it's been two days. Calm the fuck down" I muttered

"to be honest, you're just jealous that you don't have what we have" Eliza relied, smirking slightly

"Excuse me" I replied "I'm glad I don't have HIV you disgusting people"

"You look like you were dragged out of hell" Jordan muttered

"Really?" I asked sarcastically "I literally had no idea"

"I've got it!" Eliza squealed, causing both Jordan and I to step back in order to protect our ear drums.

"What?" I groaned

"Let's make a bet! If I win the bet, you have to ask Levi to Isla's wedding, and if I win then" she paused thinking "I'll do whatever you want for a week!"

I paused thinking about it. It would make life so much easier if Eliza was my personal slave. She could pack for me, sort my stuff for me, and she would pretty much leave me alone about asking Levi. Plus, there was no way I was losing a bet to Eliza.

"Fine" I said "What's the bet?"

"You can't be sarcastic for an entire day" Eliza spoke proudly.

Jordan snorted.

I glared at him, causing him to step back and hold his hands up in mock surrender. "What, you think I can't do that?" I asked him

"I know you can't do that" Jordan answered, placing his arms around Eliza's waist.

They disgust me.

"Then deal! I can go 24 hours without being sarcastic. Get ready to pack for me Eliza" I answered smugly, although I was extremely unsure of myself at the moment.

In which world would I be able to go 24 hours without sarcasm?

The bell rang which meant I had psychology. Jordan removed his arm from Eliza's waist and kissed her cheek. "If I'm late for gym one more time, coach is gonna make me run ten laps around the pitch and I cannot do that" He claimed before jogging off.