Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning very sore from the previous days events. Soft snores behind me catching my attention. I slowly turned on to my back. Harry's mouth was slightly open. His arm was secure around my waist. I tried sliding out of his grip, but it tightened and he pulled me back. I tried moving again and he held tight pulling me closer than I was before. My back was to him again. His left leg was thrown over mine and then hooked between them.

"You have got to be kidding me" I whispered. I needed to use the bathroom and his leech hold was not letting that happen.

"Harry" He groaned in response. "Harry" I said a little louder.

He moaned snuggling his head into my back.

"Harry I have to pee" I whined.

He sighed heavily. Untangling our legs.

"Thank you!" I removed his arm and climbed out of bed. He spread out taking over my spot as well. I used the bathroom and brushing my teeth quickly as well. Looking at my reflection I winced noticing the bruise under my eye. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and opened the bathroom door. Harry stood waiting against the opposite wall.

His smile faded when his eyes seemed to run over my face. He stepped towards me his hand gently rubbing my cheek. I could see the anger building in his features.

"It's ok Harry. " I smiled.

"It's really not. I swear if I find out who this prick is I'll kick his ass."

"Or how about we don't talk about that and you tell me where we are going for our date" I smiled biting my lip.

"Oooo don't do that"

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Don't bite your lip like that" He smirked.

"But why Harry?" I whined and bit my lip at the same time.

The look on his face was priceless.

"You just keep testing my control"

He pinched the top of his nose and closed his eyes. I giggled and slipped past him.

Walking back to my room, I grabbed a towel and wash cloth setting them on my bed. Standing at my dresser I picked out clean bra and panties to put on after. The door clicked behind me and I turned around. Harry stood impossibly close. My eyes level with his mouth as he spoke.

"Now what were you saying back in the hall?" He smirked.

I tilted my head up to look at him and he pressed his lips to mine. A soft sweet kiss, before he pulled away dipping his head down so his lips were at my neck. My head was spinning from the way he quickly found my most sensitive spots.

"Ha-Harry" I was trying to keep my knees from giving out under his touch. His left hand was on my lower back, the other rubbing small circles under my shirt until he slowly slid it down into the back of my shorts. I gasped slightly at the new contact.

"Harry..we ..can't..do this right now" I stuttered through the simple statement.

His lips continued to move over my neck leaving small love bites in their place. My skin felt like it was on fire. His lips found mine once more, connecting in a deep hungry kiss. He removed his hand from my the back of my shorts, only to push his fingers down the front them. My eyes shot open as he pushed them further down.

"Harry stop!" He pulled back, the tone of my voice catching him off guard.

"What's wrong" he asked trying to slow his breathing.