Chapter 83

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

Sorry for the previous cliffhanger!!! Don't hate me!!! I had to keep you in suspense though!!! :)

Chapter 83

I sat eyes locked on the computer. I knew what this was. I knew any moment Liam would appear on the screen. The camera was angled directly toward the bed. This couldn't actually be happening. Liam was fucked up, but this was a whole new level of sick. It didn't take long for Liam carrying Charlie's limp body to come into view. I pinched the bridge of my nose, while squeezing my eyes shut. Maybe when I opened them It would go away. All of it.

Running my hands over my face, I blinked away the burning tears threatening to fall. I couldn't watch this. Finding her like that had already stolen a piece of me that I could never get back. Watching it all happen would surly break me. Sending me into a downward spiral of no return.

I opened my eyes as he was climbing over her.

"No! No No!" I yelled at the computer as if I didn't already know what was going to happen.

The urge to throw the computer across the room crossed my mind. I managed to restrain myself though. She was fighting him. Her hands scratching at his face. I was proud of the fight she put up. Not giving into this assholes assault. His fist connecting with her face halted all movement. She appeared unconscious from the angle of the camera.

This was it. I was moments away from seeing what exactly happened to my beautiful girl. Her memories had been spotty. She was to out
of it at the time to recollect what he had done. I never pushed to hard. If she did have a memory of it, I didn't want to be the one to make it resurface. Liam was paying for this shit. Torturing her with conversations about it wouldn't give him anymore time in prison.

I was about to shut off the computer when I noticed something. The camera was moving. Not just zooming in, but actually moving. I could hear muffled voices and Liam looked up at the camera smiling.

"I'll take that. She's all yours"

I couldn't move. Realization hitting me like a ton of bricks. Someone else was there. Someone else was holding the camera. Liam climbed off the bed. He grabbed his jeans as the camera was redirected back to Charlie. She wasn't moving. The bruise under her eye already turning a deep purple.

My heart was begging me to turn it off. I couldn't watch anymore. Unfortunately I had to know who else was there. Who would be Liam's accomplice?

My questions were only partially answered when the camera was passed to Liam. It was pointed at the ground for what seemed like eternity. Whoever he was talking to was telling him how to work it. I could only see their shoes.

"Come on lift up the camera you fucking coward. Show me who you are." I mumbled to myself as I waited impatiently.

The camera was raised and pointed toward the bed again. My fingers raked through my hair as I continued to wait for the asshole to show himself. They must of decided to set it back up in its original corner of the room. I could see the bare chest of a male hovered over the front. I was pacing in front of the computer by this point.

"Come on. Come on you fucking asshole. Move back so I can see you"

The camera went black and I couldn't believe that's where they stopped filming. I stopped, placing my hands either side of the laptop.

"No! Who the fuck are you?"

My hands flew back up to my hair as I gripped it tighter than before. A deep grunt moving past my lips that actually took me by surprise. I turned swinging my fist into the wall behind me. If anyone were to walk in and see me, I would be carted off to a mental institution for sure.