{43} 5 Things To Remember

October 25th 2016, 06:53

1. When you're at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won't regret it. Often times you'll find the strangest of people have the most captivating story to tell.

2. Please never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul while desire will emerge as acid, making its way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out. And what a feeling if you experience both all at once.

3. You are your own savior dear. Sing it every now and then... No one is going to save you, even if they had promised to be there when you would need them.

4. Your mental health comes before school darling, always. If it's midnight and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you're not sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that jar of Nutella and afterwards, go to bed. So what if you get a low score on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score.

5. If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 seconds. Ok you got this.

~ Zeina