♥{97} More

September 14th 2017, 21:00

I remember when I asked my mom for a relationship advice, she told me to never be the one to love the other person more. And at that time I thought that was odd. That was until I saw how my mom loved my dad more and easily forgave him after she discovered his affair. That was until I saw how my aunt loved her husband more and let him leave bruises on her skin. That was until I found my sister drunk, bleeding on the bathroom floor, because the girl she loved more broke her heart and left. That was until I discovered that my brother kept calling and buying flowers for the girl who wouldn't even text him back. That was until I witnessed my cousin let the boy with the curly blonde hair and cold blue eyes take advantage of her at that party, or until I watched my best friend's boyfriend hit her, and she kept going back to him.

That was when I realised how much love they had to give, and how much forgiveness they were full of. It was then that I realised the people who deserve the world, often end up giving it.

That's why when I start to fall, I catch myself. I don't want to be the one to love more because I've seen what that does to people.

- Oh but God, do I love you more.

~ Zeina

PS: the ideas in this chapter are NOT based on personal events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo GUYS WE HIT 10K VIEWS 😍♥
Thank you. You're all a bunch of loves. I'm utterly happy and over the moon. Can't thank you enough for sticking up with me. ❤