♥{68} Tell Me Moon

May 5th 2017, 20:00

Tell me moon, is he stealing glances at me when I'm staring at you?

He was bloody charming last night. From his well tailored navy suit to his soft brown hair.
I wish I could resist him. But oh God his eyes are fucking constellations, and I swear his lips were made for kissing, and when he laughs the entire universe stops to listen.
I swear the way his hips and shoulders move is a toxic tease. And I convinced myself that his toxicity is healthy for me.
I cannot deny the fact that whenever my eyes wandered they would always find him even in a crowded place.

I watched every move, every breath he took, and every blink of his eyes.
And I wondered...
I wondered how it would have felt to hold his hand, to trace the curve of his spine.
I hate the way this distance leaves my fingers grasping at the air, and leaves me whispering 'I love you' to no one in particular.

I heard him asking for her, I watched him watching her, and I saw the way his eyes skimmed her body, and his slender fingers were wrapped around her waist making her sway with the rhythm.
She was everything I couldn't be, everything I had fallen short of to be loved by the one I loved most.

Be honest with me moon, is he?

~ Zeina