♥{105} Safe

April 29th 2018, 04:53

Millions of colorful galaxies roam her head. Thousands of chaotic thoughts haunt her, threatening to escape. And hundreds of mad worlds full of unsaid words have made home of her mind. You can see it in her eyes, that light, that spark, how she always wants to be somewhere else. She's not meant to be here, not in this place, not at this time. She is a prisoner of her reality, a limited and restricted reality that's holding her hostage, away from her dreams and freedom.

Life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either. She fought 'till the end, she struggled, healed, and recovered, but her wounds are enough to tell the story of every battle. All that, made her create a large distance between herself and everyone around her. She doesn't trust easily, but she has so much love to offer.

Yet somehow, she trusts you. My God, does she trust you... and love you. It isn't every day that she finds safety in a person. But my God does she feel safe with you. It's like being a four-year-old, carried to bed by her parents after falling asleep in the backseat of the car.

As fragile as a nerve, she lives in a den of insecurities and weaknesses. However, all of it seems to easily disappear when you're by her side. And for once she truly knows what it's like to be... home. Because you still danced in her rain when the grey skies clouded her life, and you were her sunshine when the clouds parted just the same.

But she's afraid. You see, had we had to choose who we fall in love with, she would have chosen you, in every universe, now and forever. Always. And she's afraid that you probably don't know it yet.

~ Zeina