Preface

Copyright © northofinfinity 2014

All rights are reserved.

Rating – PG 13

Status – [2014] 31st May - in continuation

Genre –Teen Fiction and Romance

Authors note – hey guys, this is my very first book on wattpad and the first I have ever written so read at your own risk. Please understand that I am a student and do have other stuff going on in my life so updates may be slow but I am extremely eager to finish this book so I can work on my other ones. Another thing, I do try and edit my work (and fail) but I apologise for any errors and confusion. Once again, this isn’t the best book and I do hope as I continue to write it I will improve but otherwise, if you do choose to continue reading, thanks and enjoy!

PS. The trailer is on the side so make sure to check it out!

_________________

PREFACE

-Scarlett-

My story began in 1996 on the 5th of March. People said that I was a beautiful baby when I was born with the right weight, at the right time and the right genes of beautiful people. As I grew up, people fawned over me, wanting my attention and giving me theirs. At the start, I was a shy child but as I became older, I grew to love the spotlight. I grew to crave perfection.

That was one of the reasons I was determined to be Prom Queen. It was a way of announcing to the world I was perfect. Deep down, I knew that I wasn't perfect which made my even more determined to win.

But my real story started when I first met Cole Jackson, a boy nothing out of the ordinary. Actually, he was quite un extraordinary. Until senior year, I hadn't even known that he existed. That is, until we were partnered up.

I can say this with surety; Cole Jackson, the loner, the socially awkward guy you saw at the back of your class, the quiet one who never spoke until he was spoken to, changed my life in a way no one else could.