Chapter Five

Dedicated to Juliet cause she made me an awesome cover like a month back and I always forget to do her dedi, so this one is for her!

CHAPTER FIVE

-Cole-

I woke up, bleary and hung over from yesterday.

I thought all was going with Scarlett and I that we were actually able to have a normal conversation when we began to argue about the shows we watched and then Brandon.

It was honestly such a challenge to work with Scarlett. She was infuriating and annoying. After our argument there was a thick air of stifling tension around us that made things from awkward to downright hostile.

She kept shooting me glares and when she wasn't looking I stuck my tongue out at her. Childish I know, but if she acted like a child, then so would I!

I had emailed our responses to Ms Garcia and she replied almost straight away by giving us another project to work on which in my opinion, was extremely unfair. But then again, the more work we submitted, the more marks we would get, so I would have to solider through it.

She said that we would be keeping diaries about each other in which we recorded observations and notes of the person. For the first entry, she said we had to each spend a day with the other, doing things that they would do normally. That would become our first entry.

If it was someone else it wouldn't be too hard but this was Scarlett Anderson, the most materialistic girl to have walked this earth.

Nonetheless, I sent a quick email to Scarlett, explaining the situation.

_________________________________________________________

To: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:02 AM

From: CJ2810@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Scarlett,

I emailed Ms Garcia the responses we came up with yesterday because she said to get it to her ASAP but now she gave us more work to complete.

She did say that if we completed it, we would be ahead of the other groups and might earn more marks for our reports.

The new project is basically one of us spending the day with the other and recording observations and note and stuff for some diary we have to keep.

When and where do you want to meet up?

Cole.

_________________________________________________________

I waited for her response impatiently. Finally I saw a new message pop up in my inbox.

_________________________________________________________

To: CJ2810@gmail.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2014 8:05 AM

From: scarlettanderson13@gmail.com

Subject: (new) project.

Cole,

Fine but you have to take notes on me.

Scarlett.

_________________________________________________________

I read over her response and frowned. Why did it always have to be about her. I quickly typed back, scowling at my computer screen.