10 | Tent Alert

Skye

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was an aching, thundering pain my head and the rough dryness of my throat. Oh shit... I knew that feeling all too well. As I came to my sense I realized two things - well only one really, but that's irrelevant. One somebody was underneath me, two it was a guy.

I lifted my body a little to look up at him, he seemed to be asleep, but his eyelids kept moving so I guess he was dreaming something. The light was streaming in from the windows uncomfortably bright. Why is it that every day after a huge party, it has to be a sunny day? Why can't it just be dull and gray, like it usually is? My eyes would like it a lot better.

On another note, luckily for me I could still feel I had his onesie on, which meant I hadn't done something I probably would have regretted the day after. Suddenly the event of last night flooded back to me. Flashing lights, a dancing pink panther - what? - No, that isn't... Oh dear god that was Jamie... In my mind's eye Jamie was jumping around crazily on one leg, the arms of the onesie dangling lifeless by his side, due to the unpresence of his arms. In a flash I remembered the reason; he was trying to tug his extremely tight pants off without having to take his onesie of too. This resulted in quite a number on his part, but eventually he got them off, pulling them out through his collar. The many flashing images made my head spin and then in the end smile. To be honest it had been a blast.

Resting my chin on his chest I began blowing air at his face. I was the surprised that the stench of my breath didn't wake him, he just said weird noises and turned his face pouting like he was about to kiss the air. Then I felt. Right next to my hip something rose, lifting up the sheets. I had no idea who had covered us with them. I shifted away from him, looking down. For the love of god. He was having a hard on in his sleep. Keeping myself from snickering, I lifter myself of him. I thought about leaving him like this, but to have others find him this way was just too damn sad - and not to mention embarrassing on his part. I sat next to him shaking his shoulder slightly.

"Jamie!" I whispered, I didn't want others to wake up. There surprisingly weren't anyone in the living room, but I couldn't say the same about all the other ones. I knew Brad was in the bedroom, but he was probably still passed out. Jamie moaned. Shit. I covered his mouth with my hand, but then he began kissing it. I took my hand back and then went down to his ear and said as loudly as I could while trying to shake his shoulders.

"Jamie, wake up!" at this he stirred a little.

"Don't shout my head is hurting!" he mumbled with still closed eyes.

"Jamie, open your eyes," I said, I wanted him to be aware of his little problem.

"What?" he croaked while rubbing his eyes sitting up, "what time is?"

"Jamie?" I said firmly.

"Yeaah?"

"You're making a tent..." at this he look down, his eyes went huge and his chin dropped.

"Ow.." he stared at his erection "I had a feeling something was up."

"Up! You bet, he woke before you did," I joked, he looked up at me a smile tugging in the corners of his mouth.

"Mind helping me with it?" he asked with now one big cocky smile plastered on his face. I hit him over the head, on his shoulder and his chest with my hand as he screamed, "au! au! Stop!"

"Okay I'll do it myself!" he said as he jumped up from the couch heading for what I can only assume was the bathroom. I on the other hand fell back on the couch laughing at him. I know it's kind of mean, but damn his run was funny and it didn't make it any better he was wearing a pink panther onesie. When I was done laughing - which took a while - I stood up my whole body aching and my blood rushing to my feet. I stood there for a while collecting myself and then headed for the bedroom, I wanted to make sure Brad hadn't choked on his own vomit.