27 | Cocooned sore potato

A/N: Chaper 26 is locked due to mature content. Follow me to read it.

Skye

Being in bed with Jamie was unlike anything - or anyone else I had ever been with before. He was rough, yet tender at the same time, he dominated me relentlessly and yet he never did anything without my consent. How he did it, I don't know. Before him I had had a couple of boyfriend, but never something serious at all. We had always just ended up as fuck buddies, shagging one day and then not noticing each other for weeks, till we got to horny and fucked again. I had only ever had one serious relationship, which I pretended as if never happened.

With Jamie it all felt different, for one thing the way he looked at me made my heart want to burst, there was so much - now I wouldn't say love, but it gave me the feeling that he only saw me. There was so much admiration, desire and respect in that look, it made my stomach do loops and it felt like fireworks had just been set of inside my chest.

Another thing in the matter was that... He was good... I wasn't inexperienced in the art of making love, but this... let's just say I didn't know I was capable of having multiple orgasms until Jamie came (no pun intended) along. We had spent the rest of the afternoon and the whole night tumbling around in my bed, kissing and feeling every inch of each other's bodies over and over again. Panting, sweating and moaning till the early morning hours.

When I woke up that morning, my head was spinning, like the world had turned upside down and I had just refused to turn with it. I was lying in my bed, a sheet twisted violently around me, I felt like a cocooned sore potato. Sore? My whole body ached from top to bottom as if it had been stretched and bended in places it had never been before. The rigorous training was one thing, but the sore sensation in my 'special place' was somewhat of a new development. Jamie! Suddenly the world flopped back to its normal state. A smile stretched itself simultaneously on my face. Wonderingly I stretch out my arms in my bed searching for skin, but I found nothing. Had I been dreaming? I rolled myself around numerous times and finally got up, my body still entangled in the white sheet.

My room was a complete mess. There were clothes, both clean and dirty thrown, right about everywhere - even on the loft lamp where there was a white top hanging. Making it look like ghost had found its way into my room. The one and a half man bed I sat on was so messed up in a blob of white sheets I was surprised it could even be call it a bed anymore. The room felt cold and clammy like all hostles probably did in the winter. Even though there was a rug on the floor it didn't do it much good, due to the poorly isolated mint green walls.

Jamie was nowhere in sight, but there was steam flouting out with the sound of running water and someone humming a catchy tune from my bathroom door. Jamie. I huffed, leaned over taking hold of my phone. There were several messages from both Brad and Jane, telling me how life was at home and asking me if I had broken any bones just yet and what not. I answered them as sarcastically as I could.

The next massage was from my mother, I didn't even read it, I just deleted the whole conversation without looking. She always nagged me about going to uni or just doing as all the rich kids did, to come home and visit, quite being a stupid brat. Needless to say we didn't speak - okay she did, me, not so much. But I preferred it that way, I hadn't even told her about the role I've gotten. I didn't even want to rub it in her face, most people would probably be dying to tell their posh mother they had succeeded at their life goal, but not me. I just wanted her to float around on her own stupid island of middleclass 'Mrs. Dursley's' till the end of time. Just as I deleted her massages another sprang up. It was from Patrick, the dark haired guy who was going to play Alec.

Delaney! Operation unicorn! Kidnapping! Cornwall! You, Bower. Courtyard 1400 hours sharp! Shut yo mouth! Everyone in position. Bring your game!