14 | Known as myself

Skye

Hanging out with Jamie and his crew was like a never ending slippery slope of unexpected events, bloody terrifying. One night we were all on our way to go parachuting, but then in a change of plans we ended up in an indoor swimming pool someplace, thank god no one found out. Can you even comprehend the kind of drama and shit PR that would create for Jamie if someone had busted us? Thankfully, there hadn't been anyone there.

A couple days later Jamie wanted to go skateboarding, and that we actually did, but because most of us - that being Maggie, Jane, Brad, Tristan and myself- sucked so bad at it we went to an indoors ice skating rink. No one was there due to the fact that it was almost closing time, but the girl behind the counter let us in because she was one of those 'fangirls' and therefore she knew Jamie. He charmed her pants off and she was almost about to pass out with excitement. It was almost cruel.

But we got in and used the whole evening ice skating. I beat Jamie in everything. I sucked at skateboarding but ice skating was sure something I could do. I even did pirouettes much to Jamie's annoyance. He was almost smoking with frustration when we left. He had fallen flat on his arse several times during the evening, as had Roland, he was unbelievable clumsy, Jane had fallen over from laughing every time Roland had taken a tumble towards the ice. Those two was totally like a domino effect, one of them falls and you can be sure the other one is following straight after. It was like they loved hating each other.

Maggie and Dan had skated for themselves, talking and laughing. It was obvious that they were totally crushing on each other. Even the small glanced they shot each other ached of longing and need of being close. But they were both too shy to take the next step and ask the other one out on a date. It was a bit sad, but I was cheering for them.

I had been hanging out with Jamie and the others for about two weeks. I know it is two weeks, because I don't think I have been in danger that many times ever, in such a short period of time. Jamie was absolutely insane, his moods all consuming. Let's just say there was a bloody reason he was an actor, and let's just be honest, a pretty good one too.

In all that time I had spent with him and his friends, I had started to notice people, especially girls giving me weird looks. Like I was a total bitch, and they without knowing me, already hated my guts. I was starting to get the idea of what it was like to know a male famous person without being extra ordinary yourself.

I had only ever had a Facebook and Instagram, but after a bit convincing from Jane's side, I joined Twitter. First I was amazed at how quickly I gained followers but then the tweets came, girls asking me how Jamie was, if I could give him something or do something to him for them. The request weren't the problem they were cute things most of the time, it was the girls hating on me that made me delete my account a week only after I had sat it up. Those girls could be so mean you wouldn't believe it. Jamie had actually told them to lie of me, had they listened? Definitely not. Okay, some had, but most hadn't, so I just ended up deleting the account. Thankfully no one had found me on Instagram or Facebook yet, thank god. But I knew it was only a matter of time.

During all the time I had spent with them all, my audition rate had gone way down and the amount of call-backs I had gotten was almost non-existent. I was starting to debate whether to just give up and get a job at McDonalds, it was that bad. I had tried reading lines with Jamie once. He had been a good help, and the part we had rehearsed to together for, was the only play I had gotten a call-back for, but I didn't get the role. Some girl with big boobs and blond hair did, probably because she slept with the - this time not gay - director. Okay, no Skye, don't be like that. She was better than you, end of story! Yeah well, she is still a bloody bitch...