26 | I want you

A/N:  This is M rated for adult themes. read at your own risk. You gave been warned. 

Skye

I kissed him viciously; my thoughts clouded by lust. Over the last couple of weeks I had tried to ignore Jamie and how he made me feel, but now it all came crashing back. How it had felt to be near him before my world tumbled down around me, before he kissed Mathilda. The euphoria was all consuming, I wanted him badly. I sat on top on his straddling his hips between my legs, bent over kissing him. His hands trailed down my back cupping my arse, squishing lightly, drawing a small guttural moan from my lips.

Even though we had only been working out for 5 day he had lost good amount of weight and his abdominal had started protruding, what even better was the fact that his chest and arms already seem bigger than it had done in the mortal instruments, nevertheless he wasn't as skinny. I kissed down his neck over his chest, where a tattoo of a dripping black heart and a butterfly and down his taunt stomach till my head was hovering over the hem of his sweatpants. Through the fabric I could see his bulge stain against it. I ran my finger over the cloth and heard his breath hitch before he groaned.

"Who is teasing now" he croaked hoarsely. I shot him a wicked before I took a hold of his trousers and yanked them down, underpants and all, letting his cock spring free. Oh boy, he was ehm... gifted. I watched him grow even bigger as I observed his cock, pre-cum already seeping out from the tip. Jamie had gotten up on his elbows watching me with lust dazed eyes. I tugged his pants further down and then off, tossing them on the ground.

I took hold at the base of his cock and started stroking him up and down slowly, he laid back down moaning hoarsely. Gently I ran my thumb over the top before I leaned forward, poked out my tongue and swirled it around the tip and before I took more into my mouth. Engulfing as much of him as I could, without causing myself to gag. I went up and down holding on to the base with my hand. Then I went as far down as I possibly could once more and started to hum the sound waves rippled through him. Suddenly the tip started to bump against the roof of my mouth, uncomfortably, it was just then I realised his hips was bucking against my mouth, his hands grapping the sheets, an intense expression on his face. I took hold of his hips trying to restrain him and broke from his cock with an audible plop.

"J, please stop that, it's not pleasant," I told him and went up to kiss him, mostly to see if he would, seeing I had just gone down on him and some guys were really weird about that, not wanting to know how they tasted down there. But Jamie just took hold of my neck and kissed me open mouthed. Giving head to a guy wasn't even nearly as bad as some girls made it out to be. At least that is if you cared about him, then to make him feel incredible just by you going down on him was not at all a bad thing, because on some level it made you happy because he was.

"I'm sorry, it just felt so bloody good, I couldn't help it," he kissed me again this time only for a couple of seconds and then broke from my mouth.

"I think you're a little over dressed," he smiled, pressing his forehead against mine and flipping us over, then pressed his lips to my mouth and continuing down my neck, to my breast. Everywhere he touched started to burn sending gushes of desire through my body to my crotch. This time he didn't tease me, he latched onto my nipple swirling his tongue over it and sucking lightly, while his other hand fondled the other one. Pleasure rippled through my body, making me moan maybe a little too loudly. With his hand still fondling my breast he kissed his way down my stomach to the hem of my pants. He released my breast and hooked his fingers in my pants.

"Can I?" he asked sweetly, his eyes big full of lust. I liked the fact that he didn't remove any garments without asking, it made me think that he actually did care about me and my enjoyment of what we was doing.