Chapter 7: The Kingdom Of Tralia (Part 3) (Edited)

I let out a small sigh.

"I died in a car accident when I was going to see a movie with someone," I revealed, watching Ares' brow raise a little.

Expected, I don't think they have cars or movies in this world from what I know at least. "

Car? Movie? What are those?"

"A car is like a metal thingy to help you move around, it's faster than a horse," I explained.

"And a movie is like...something you watch, it can show anything! Romance, sci-fic and fantasy." I grinned, my mind immediately going back to the simpler times where I could just kick back and watch a film without a care in the world.

Simply watching the main character be the hero and save the world...it looked so easy from where I once sat but now that I was in the hot seat? Saving people, leading a village and doing all the hard stuff?

I couldn't help but admire the main characters in the games and films! It looked so grand...but now I realized it wasn't that simple or heroic.

"Who-"

Ares paused for a moment to clear his throat.

"Who...did you die with?" Ares asked in a gentler tone, my smile faltering a little as I tried to remember.

Strange...I can't seem to remember anyone from my world, only simple objects and places here and there.

"It's been months since I died Ares," I said emptily.

"To be honest with you, I can barely recall the faces of the people I used to hang out with-"

"Then don't force yourself, I may dislike you little girl but it is not my intention to hurt your delicate feelings." Ares interrupted.

I chuckled and waved my hand dismissively. "Bah, it's doesn't bother me too much nowadays. Besides! I've gotten a better deal, to be honest." I grinned.

"A better deal?"

"Yeah! I mean...I get to live in the fantasy world of my dreams...I've made friends that are the best I've ever had and I've managed to create a life for myself!" I said as Ares tilted his head a little at my words.

"Fantasy? Is that what your people call our world?"

"Pretty much." I snorted.

"Anything with magic, goblins and dragons is considered fantasy. Meaning it's make-believe." I sighed, Ares soon deciding to throw his unfinished fowl into the bushes behind us before he let out a small 'Hm'.

"Well...just remember this world isn't as happy as you may think little girl." He said.

I snorted; he was just now telling me this? I've known that ever since I almost died to the damn owl back in the cave.

"I know that," I said.

"The more time I spend here, the more I figure out that I may have been spent too much time up in the clouds in my old world," I said before I let out a small sigh.

"But...even though I admit I got a better deal in this world, I still have some regrets."

"About?"

"Dying and leaving everyone behind of course," I said with an empty chuckle.

After all...it was my fault for asking to go to the movies anyway.

Ares let a small sigh.

"We all have our regrets little girl," Ares said.

"But without your regrets, you would have never been introduced to this world right?"