☔︎ 33 ☔︎

☔︎ sam ☔︎

(week time skip - guys night!)

5pm

"why am i kinda nervous?" i giggled, my fingers laced with colby's as we walked up the path to devin's house.
"don't be, they're the exact same people outside of school," he chuckled, looking down at me with a grin as i nodded. before colby could even knock on the door, reed threw it open, pulling us in.
"hi!" he giggled, devin walking downstairs.
"hey," colby chuckled, devin rolling his eyes at reed.
"c'mon, my parents are gone for the night, and i stole my dad's whiskey," devin spoke, a grin appearing on his face. i looked up at colby with a grin, him chuckling and looking back down at me as the other two scrambled upstairs. we followed closely behind, bags on our backs.
"will your dad not know you stole it?" colby asked as we walked into devin's bedroom, which was surprisingly big. there was double bed in one corner, and a double mattress on the floor with covers and everything next to it, which i assumed was for me and colby.
"no, he never drinks it," he shrugged, picking it up off of his bedside table and showing it to us.
"i'm guessing reed's already had some," i giggled, hearing a hiccup escape him as i spoke.
"what? no!" he gasped, another hiccup escaping after he spoke.
"i'm not having any yet because we're gonna go get mcdonald's and i have to drive," devin sighed, the rest of us nodding. the tv was on, some random show playing, whilst reed snuck behind devin and took a swig from the bottle on the bed. i giggled and watched, devin turning around and shaking his head.
"you're a little alcoholic, there's gonna be none left for everyone else," he laughed, taking the bottle as reed winced whilst swallowing.
"i am not an alcoholic!" reed grumbled, looking up at devin with a smirk.
"yeah yeah, whatever you say. c'mon, budge over," he chuckled, passing the bottle to colby as he sat down next to reed. he opened the bottle and drank some, scrunching his face up as he swallowed. i giggled and took the bottle, drinking some myself. i'd been drunk plenty of times before, but i'd never had whiskey, and it was utterly disgusting. it tasted horrible, but i screwed my face up and swallowed, feeling it burn my throat. i passed the cool, glass bottle back to colby, who put it on the bedside table as i sat on the mattress on the floor, soon followed by colby doing the same. i put my bag next to it, colby also doing the same and knocking me backwards, making me gasp. he attacked me with kisses, making me laugh loudly, feeling his lips fall softly all over my face, all the way from the top of my forehead to the bottom of my jaw. i could hear devin and reed laughing too, but it didn't bother me; i was too focused on looking up at colby, who was hovering above me with a grin. i grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to kiss him, him chuckling into the gesture. he pulled away and sat up next to me, moving to where the mattress was up against the wall and leaning against it. i shuffled closer to him, laying my head in his lap with a grin.
"once you guys have finished being sappy, do you guys wanna play rocket league?" devin asked, laughing. colby looked down at me and i shook my head, not wanting to play. i'd never seen the appeal in video games, so i never played them, and i didn't wanna seem weird in front of the others.
"i do," colby mumbled, stretching to get the extra controller off of devin, where him and reed were both aggressively pressing buttons.
"c'mere, sit between my legs," colby smiled, ruffling my hair. i nodded and did as he said, him resting his chin on the top of my head once i was comfortable, his arms underneath mine with the controller in my lap, his hands around it.

i wanted to update so here we go
uh
i hate men
that's all