☔︎ 37 ☔︎

☔︎ sam ☔︎

"sammy, we're here," colby's voice woke me up, and i felt extremely uncomfortable. i was sat up in the uber, leaning on colby's shoulder - i must've slept like that.
"sorry," i yawned, pulling myself up to sit up properly. he opened the door and held it open as i got out, the uber driver getting out to open the boot and get the suitcases out. my mom raced out of the familiar building we were parked outside of, barely giving me time to open my eyes before she wrapped her arms around me tightly.
"i missed you so much," i hugged her right back as colby grabbed the suitcases.
"god, i missed you more. you're colby, right? sam's told me all about you," she mumbled back, moving away from me and going to hug colby, who was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly before she did so.
"c'mon, i need sleep," i hummed, yawning as i walked up the path, opening the door and seeing the familiar house i had grown up in, then been torn away from.
"here, let me take those. you both look so tired, go get some rest," my mom chuckled, and i didn't even bother looking back as i walked upstairs, hearing colby walk behind me. i opened my bedroom door and saw my comfy, double bed, and nothing looked better to me than the bed in that moment.
"how does it feel to be back home?" he asked, and i turned around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and going on my tiptoes to stay there.
"amazing. thank you for coming with me," i mumbled, feeling his hands wrap around my small body.
"i love you," he spoke softly, his chin against the top of my head as we stood there in the middle of my bedroom.
"i love you too," i replied, closing my eyes and feeling his hands make their way to my hair.
"do you wanna.. do you wanna make it official?" he asked, and i furrowed my brows.
"what do you mean?" i asked, looking up at him.
"like, do you wanna be my boyfriend? it's ok if you don't i was just-" he started, but i cut him off.
"yeah, i do," i giggled, reaching up and kissing him, cupping his cheeks with my hands. i pulled away with a smile, him reflecting the same.
"can we sleep now? i'm super tired," i asked, looking back and my bed and back to him.
"of course," he chuckled, and i grinned, closing the door and kicking my shoes off, pulling off my jeans and hoodie and laying in bed in only a shirt and boxers. i closed my eyes and rolled onto my side and curled into a ball, pulling the covers over me. moments later, i felt a dip in the mattress beside me, followed by colby lifting up the covers and wrapping his arms around me from behind, putting the covers back down.
"g'night," i mumbled, feeling him place a kiss to my head.
"g'dnight," he responded, chuckling softly.

☔︎

i woke up to something tickling my face, and i was so confused. i opened my eyes and saw colby's hand resting on my cheek, his thumb brushing across it gently and slowly. i saw him looking at me in what seemed like a trance, blinking slowly.
"you're a simp," i whispered with a giggle, him chuckling and moving his hand.
"only for you. sorry if i woke you," he explained, holding his head up with his hand and continuing to watch as i yawned loudly.
"no, it's fine. i'd rather wake up like that than alone," i smiled, shuffling closer to him. he put his arm out and i grinned, resting my head between his arm and his chest, putting an arm over his chest. just as i did so, my stomach growled at me angrily.
"as much as i wanna cuddle, i'm hungry," i sighed, sitting up and stretching my arms.
"it's your house, lead the way, sunshine," he shrugged, sitting up next to me. i giggled at the nickname, standing up with yet another stretch, hearing some joints click and sighing contently.
"how'd you sleep, by the way?" i asked, looking over at colby, who shrugged.
"it was alright, i guess. the longer i'm here the better i'll sleep, though," he explained, and i nodded, reaching up to peck his lips.
"c'mon, let's go get some food," i grinned, him chuckling and nodding.

due to personal reasons i will be passing away

look at this cute ass pic of peep i found earlier