☔︎ 35 ☔︎

☔︎ sam ☔︎

i woke up with a huge headache, and a familiar pair of arms around me. i groaned loudly, bringing a hand to my head, which felt like it was throbbing. and i had to get a flight with this? great.
"what's wrong, baby?" i heard colby mumble, his voice gruff from sleep.
"my head hurts," i sighed, turning around to face him, curling into his chest as he put a leg over mine.
"i told you so. go back to sleep, we've got the flight later," he explained, yawning.
"i cant sleep, it hurts," i shook my head as he kissed my forehead, holding me close to his chest.
"ok, ok. give me a second," he yawned again, opening his eyes a moment later.
"devin," he said quietly, sitting up and leaving me laying down, looking up at him.
"devin, you asshole," he groaned, leaning over the side of the bed him and reed were laid on and shoving him.
"what?" he shot up, eyes darting open.
"have you got advil?" colby asked, and devin rubbed his eyes.
"uh.. i have some in there, i think," he mumbled, pointing to the drawer next to his bed and laying back down. colby sighed and opened the drawer, snickering. i furrowed my brows and he produced condoms and a bottle of lube from the drawer, making me laugh myself. he shook his head and continued to look through it, finally finding the pills. he passed me one and looked around for something to swallow it down with, seeing nothing.
"stay here, i'll go get you some water," he chuckled as i nodded, standing up with a stretch in only his boxers and exiting the room. i held the pill in my hand, waiting for him to get back. today we were actually doing it. we were going to kansas, i was going back home in less than twelve hours. with colby.
"here ya go," he spoke, sitting next to me. i hadn't even realised he got back.
"thank you," i mumbled, swallowing the pill with ease.
"c'mon, try to sleep some more, we've got a flight soon," he sighed, laying down and pulling the covers over him.
"ok," i said softly, laying down underneath the covers next to him on my side, feeling him shuffle about and his arms wrap around me from behind. i smiled and pushed back onto him slightly, closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

☔︎

"sammy," i heard a soft voice speak, along with a thumb brushing along my cheek.
"hm?" i hummed, keeping my eyes closed and feeling around for colby, curling into him once i found him.
"baby, we need to get the suitcases in just over an hour, you need to get ready. everyone else is already awake," he chuckled, and i sighed, looking up with my eyes closed and pouting. i felt his lips press against mine and i smiled, opening my eyes after pulling away.
"what time is it?" i asked with a yawn, sitting up and seeing reed and devin cuddling on the bed next to the mattress.
"10am," colby mumbled, sitting up next to me himself and letting me rest my head on his shoulder.
"it's too early, i've had like five hours of sleep," i yawned again, colby chuckling.
"when we get on the flight if you're still tired you can sleep then, it's a five hour flight, you'll have time," he explained, turning his head to the side and kissing the top of mine.
"ok. where's my bag?" i asked, sitting back up normally and stretching, scanning my eyes around the room for it.
"here," colby mumbled, reaching over to the end of the mattress and handing it to me.
"thanks," i giggled, pulling my clothes out of it as he stood up, stretching. i looked up at him, and at some point whilst i was sleeping he must've put grey joggers on, but i swear to god it looked at me first.
"i'm going to get water, does anyone want anything?" he asked, and i tried my hardest to keep my eyes at his face. it obviously didn't work though.
"i can see you, y'know," he chuckled, raising his brows at me.
"it looked at me first!" i gasped, making him laugh before leaving the room.

sam is hot

the caption on his post was 'raw' and i cannot even explain how much i was tempted to comment 'that how i want you to fuck me' but i can confirm i did not