𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

Once I get home I change into some sweatpants and a hoodie. I pull some ice cream out of the freezer, dark chocolate and raspberry. I go into the living room and put on my comfort movie, Tangled.

I'm half way through the movie when the front door opens and closes. I turn around and see Cole walking into the living room.

"Hey," He smiles slightly.

"Hi," I reply with a mouthful of ice cream. He looks at the TV screen and chuckles lightly.

"Tangled? That bad huh?" He asks referring to when I left his office. He walks over and sits next to me on the couch grabbing the other spoon on the coffee table and taking some of my ice cream.

"Hey get your own," I shove him as he puts the spoon in his mouth.

"Sharing is caring Phoe," Cole says with a mouth full of ice cream, "Let's talk," he takes the remote and pauses the movie.

"Ugh, fine," I sigh turning towards him, "What'd you tell him after I left?"

"I told him the same thing I tell you when you ask that question," He smiles slightly, "Have hope, there's no trace of your mom's body anywhere and if they killed her Andrey probably would've made it known to us,"

Cole pulls out the files of the people I'll be working with and puts them on his lap, "You need to know who you're working with and what their best at, so," He pulls out Aspen's file, "Agent 41, Aspen Viotta. Age eighteen, she graduated school a year early. She works best with technology and she's ridiculously smart,".

"What's her IQ?" I ask intrigued.

"152,"

"Jesus Christ..." I mutter, "You really did get the best,"

"Anyway, she's really good with technology, she can track whoever you want, hack mostly whatever you want, she's great, you'll be surprised at her skills when you work with her. She's also insanely good in combat and with guns in close range. She speaks English, Mandarin, Spanish, and Italian. " Cole hands her folder to me for me to look over later.

"Agent 62, Aziel Lakes," Cole starts off with the next person, "Twenty years old, He's your weapons guy. He's great with guns, close range and far range. He's also really into his techy-gadgets, he's made some really cool things for the agency. He makes his own weapons, some of them we've also used in the agency and they're all very efficient. He's made bombs, serums, different kinds of knifes and guns. I've worked with him before, he acts like a clown but don't underestimate him, he has really good skills. He speaks English, Arabic, Russian, French, and Spanish," He finishes and hands me the folder.

"Last but not least, you're favorite," He jokes sarcastically.

"Fuck off," I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Agent 18: Hayes Kingsley, age twenty. He's good in literally everything. He was the top in his class as you probably know. He's great with technology, guns, he's lead his team on many successful missions. His best skill is physical combat. Like I mean this man could knock you out with one punch. I've sparred with him before and he was actually a challenge," Cole laughs, "Anyways, the foreign languages he speaks are French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Mandarin. Phoenix when I tell you, you need him, you really do. I wouldn't put him on your team if he wasn't this good. He's an asset,"

"Okay, okay I get it, I'll try working with him," I nod understandingly.

"Have you packed yet?" Cole asks taking another bite of my ice cream.