𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

"Wow, the penthouse," I gush as Asim leads me in but immediately pushes me back against the door and puts his grimy hands where ever they can reach. Just as his head is about to dive for my neck, I lightly push his chest. "Don't you think we should have some drinks up here?"

On the way up to the penthouse, he was feeling me up everywhere he could. The strength I had to use to hold in each cringe...

Hayes should be following up soon. He's supposed to wait outside the penthouse while I incapacitate Asim.

"Haven't you had enough to drink?" His tone is light but his face holds an impatient look.

I sigh, "But it would be such a turn on to see all the expensive liquor you have," I run my hands down his chest, "But I guess-"

"No, give me a second. I'll get us the finest wine in here." He cuts me off with a wink. I smile back in response. Before leaving, he gropes my ass one more time. As soon as he turns his back I roll my eyes.

Once he disappears down a hallway, I take in the penthouse as I adjust the necklace Aziel gave me for this mission. There's a camera in the necklace that allows anyone with a special app (that Aziel also made) to look through it. Hayes should be looking through the camera by now.

The penthouse is huge. Large windows cover one side of the place, a large kitchen sits to my left, and an open living room is next to the kitchen.

"Nice ass place," I hear Hayes' mutter through my ear piece. I don't respond in case Asim can hear me.

I adjust my bra, making my chest pop out more for Asim to see. Hayes sighs through his ear piece, "Really?" All I do is flip him off through the necklace camera.

I hear Asim's footsteps return from the hallway. I quickly make my way over towards the kitchen island and lean against it, trailing my fingers across the marble counter.

"The finest liquor, for the finest woman," Asim appears with a grin on his face. I smile back at him and reach out for the glass. I peer down into the glass and see something small, lightly fizzling at the bottom.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

"Phoenix." Hayes warns somehow seeing the fizzing of some drug dissolving in my drink through the camera. I tap my necklace to let him know I saw.

"What is it?" I question Asim.

He chuckles, "Domain De la Romanee-Conti from the Pinot Noir Vines, made in 1969." Hayes coughs through his ear piece.

My mouth gapes open. "Are you serious? A single bottle of wine from there costs of fortune."

He waves it off like a 19,000 dollar bottle of wine is no big deal, "I have more bottles. I know someone who works in the vineyards." He grabs my hand that's not holding the glass of wine and leads me over to the couch by the windows overlooking the city. He pulls me down onto it and I look in awe at the flourishing colors of the sunset mingling over the city.

Asim is still holding his wine glass, so there's no way for me to switch his out with mine.

"This is a really nice place," I mutter. He drags his gaze up from my legs to my eyes.

He offers me a small grin, "Thank you. I designed the architecture myself,"

"Wow...that's pretty fancy, huh?" I smile at him. His grin slowly fades as he sees that I'm not drinking from the glass he offered to me, but doesn't comment, he just clears his throat. "How long have you been gambling for?" I ask.