𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢

————
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬
————

I hate her.

With a burning passion.

Fuck her and her stubbornness. Her smart mouth. Her teasing. Her toned body. Her soft-

"Fuck!" The frustrated growl slips out of me. The droplets of water from the cold shower run down my body but nothing is helping to calm my hard on.

A hard on for fucking Phoenix Cecelia Caddel of all people.

The sudden urge to wrap my fist around my dick grips me at just the fucking thought of her and how she teased me like the fucking temptress she is.

Bar of soap my ass.

I turn the water to warm because clearly the cold water is only making my suffering worse. The steam rises around me as I try to suppress thoughts of Phoenix.

Her in that damn small towel. Her chest just barely brushing mine. Her soft, plush lips so close, teasing. That tempting hand trailing down my chest and to my-

I groan seeing as my imagination won't take no for an answer.

Begrudgingly, I wrap my hand around my dick and a sigh leaves me at the small reprieve.

What's the harm anyway? If anything this will help me to hold my ground with Phoenix for longer...right?

That thought persuades me to continue with my fantasy. Instead of my hand moving up and down my dick, I picture Phoenix's mouth.

I hiss an intake of air at the thought of Phoenix on her knees, submissively in front of me. Even if I have the illusion of control, Phoenix would be the one in power in this scenario. Her soft pink lips would wrap around my dick, her tongue slowly licking and sucking the underside of me. A small grin of mischief would light her eyes at seeing me at her mercy. But my hand would grip her hair at some attempt of control. Her eyes would only shine brighter with mischief.

"Fuck," I whisper, feeling myself come closer to that salacious edge. In my fantasy, Phoenix rises from her knees, trailing her hands up my body. I would swiftly grab her, turning her so her back is to me. I would push her back down so she'd have to grip the wall to stay steady. She would gasp in surprise and rapture at the same time as I would slide into her. But I wouldn't move. I would keep my hands off her, make her work for it as she moves herself back and forth on my dick, soft moans spilling from her lips in a desperate plea to help tip her over that edge as I keen her on with dirty words of encouragement. I wouldn't be able to help myself at grabbing her hips and slamming into her with a speed that would leave her breathless and trying to grasp the wall harder to stay upright. I would feel her tighten just as we're both about to-

A groan leaves my lips as my palm slaps against the wall to keep me steady as the force of my pleasure riding through me in waves. A string of curses leaves my lips as I feel myself coming down from one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

That thought has me stilling. Another string of curses leaves me with a different feeling.

A bang comes from the outside of the door, "Hayes! Hurry up I need to shower!" Aziel yells through the door.

I call back to him, "I'll be out in a sec," as I shut the water off. One thought runs wild through my mind as I quickly dry myself off and leave the bathroom.