𝐢𝐯

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

The next day Aspen and I started getting ready earlier since we had more to do than the guys.

The event starts around five in the afternoon, so we started getting ready a little after noon.

Aspen told me to put my own makeup on and once I was ready for her, to call her in. I applied foundation and concealer with a beauty blender, covering the freckles on my face. Then Aspen started to do her work.

"Okay..." Aspen trails as she brushes off the powder from reverse contouring, "Done!". I turn around to look at her work, and at first I don't recognize myself. She contoured my nose making it look skinnier and somehow made it look like there was a ridge in the middle. She also applied make up to my chubby cheeks making them look more hallowed out. She made my jawline less sharp.

To say the least, she did fucking amazing. I'm gonna need to ask her for makeup tips.

"Holy shit..." I trail as I look closer at myself in the mirror, "Pure talent man,"

"I know," She cockily flicks her hair behind her shoulder, "Make up is so powerful it's scary," I nod in agreeance.

Aspen finishes my look with a warm brown eyeshadow combo. She overlines my lips with a nude lipstick to put everything together.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs in the lobby," Aspen speaks after she slipped on her dress and sprayed some perfume.

I had a few more strands of hair to curl and then I had to put on my dress. It was just a simple sleeveless black dress that had a slit going up to my thigh. I didn't want to stand out too much.

I hair sprayed my hair then went over to my bed and slipped on the dress. I try to zip it up all the way but I can't reach.

"Fuck," I mutter in realization.

I try to angle my arms differently to see if it'll work but nope.

"Oh my god," I grunt in frustration still trying to zip it up.

The connecting door to the boy's room opens and Hayes comes out.

"Can you hurry the fuck up we're gonna be late." He groans.

"Fuck you," I glare at him still trying to zip up the dress, "Maybe if this dress didn't need a fucking zipper."

"Are you kidding me?" He walks over to me.

"What are you doing?" I step away from him.

"Helping you so we're not late, idiot," He spins me around quickly and quickly zips up my dress, "No bra? So scandalous darling." Hayes smirks at me.

"Fuck off. You're such a dick. A bra would ruin the look with the straps showing." I mumble as we walk out of the hotel room and onto the elevators.

In the lobby Aziel and Aspen are at the doors waiting.

"Sorry," I apologize for being late. We get into a cab and head over to the event.

Nerves fill my stomach as I look out the window of the car. I haven't seen Andrey since I was fourteen. I don't want to ever see him again but I have to. For Dad and for Mom. If anything goes wrong during the event we loose our vital advantage. We need the element of surprise. If he doesn't think that anyone's after him, he'll start to get sloppy in hiding his tracks, then we can find where he's staying and hopefully find his warehouses and other properties. With that we can find Mom.

We go over the plan one more time in the 20 minutes it takes to get to the event.

Once we pull up to the venue I pay the taxi driver and get out of the car.

𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 | ✎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara