𝐱𝐯

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

𝙏𝙒: 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵

Hayes and I have been here for only twenty minutes and I already see the guys looking my way. Hayes is seated over at the bar, switching his attention between me and the guys. I pointed them out to him before we split ways at the bar. I have a glass of wine in my hand as my hips sway to the music beating through my veins.

I look over to the two guys and wink at them which send them smirking at me. I cringe inwardly. They start conversing together as they look at me, probably deciding if I'm the one they'll take tonight.

I drag my hands down my body to the beat of the music while looking at the two. They both look over at each other, grinning maliciously. Then they start making their way over to me.

Gotcha.

I look over at Hayes and he nods at me, signaling that he's alert for anything.

One of the guys comes over to me and smacks my ass.

Disgusting perv.

Putting aside my distaste I giggle at him, putting on the drunk girl façade.

"Are you a tourist?" The other guy asks me, his Greek accent thick.

"Mhm," I say taking a sip from my wine. "What are your names?"

They pause for a second before answering, probably trying to come up with fake names. Their names were in the email Cole sent. The one who smacked my ass is named Adras and the other one is Damian.

"I'm Jason and this is my friend George." Damian says. "And you?"

"Those are really nice names. I'm Jess." I put my hand on his chest. Then they give each other a look and then smile at me. Any other person would think that they're being friendly. But I see the danger in their smiles.

"Can we buy you a drink?" Adras asks. I down the rest of my wine and nod, grinning at them. They take me over to the bar and ask what I want. I tell them to get me a refill for my wine. The bartender pours my drink and hands it to them.

I look over at Hayes giving them a chance to put whatever it is they use in my drink. I know when they've poisoned my drink when a dark look passes over Hayes' face.

"Here's your drink." Adras hands me it putting a hand on my waste. They both watch me silently, waiting for me to take a sip. So, my hopes of pouring the contaminated drink down the drain of the bar are gone.

I titter at him before taking a sip. My stomach curls knowing that there's something in here that'll knock me unconscious and knowing that I'll be out of control of the situation. But all I taste is the sweet nectar of the red wine. It slips easily down my throat but my mind makes me want to throw it up.

"Let's dance, baby." Damian takes my hand and leads me towards the dance floor. I mentally cringe at the pet name but follow them.

We reach the middle of the dance floor and Damian goes behind me and grabs my hips while Adras moves in front of me and grabs my waist. I bite my lip looking at both of them and then down the rest of my wine. They smirk at each other as I put my wine glass down on the floor and then put my hands around Adras' neck.

I feel Damian start to grind on my ass, and I can feel his erection poking through his pants. Adras grabs my boob through my dress and I slap his hand away playfully.

Half an hour of dancing later, the drug starts to kick in. My eyelids start to feel heavier and I start to move slower to the music. I don't like it. Half of me starts to regret doing the mission like this. I don't like feeling out of control. It brings me back to that day five and a half years ago. A little girl watching her life get ruined from a distance and not being able to do anything because she's not strong enough.