𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱

————
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬
————

Her lips...

Fuckkkk.

The way her body rolls with mine...

Shit.

The sounds she's making...

God.

I'm so fucked.

I breathe heavily into our kisses like I can't get enough. Because I really can't. She pants out as I suck on her bottom lip. Her hands grab onto my clothes like she needs something to stabilize her, and God if that doesn't turn me on more.

One minute we were fighting heatedly. The next, her anger is turning me on like hell, and then I'm pinning her to the wall and can't get enough of her kisses.

The only sounds that fill the room is our heavy breathing, sounds of pleasure, and our kisses.

My hands trail up her thighs under her dress more, trailing up to her hip and underwear line. My fingers are just barely grazing her lace thong (making me even harder) when I feel her stiffen slightly. I immediately pull my hand away and pull away from the kiss. It's like she's snapped back to reality. Seeing that look on her face, brings me back to the now as well.

Slowly, we detangle from each other as we both come to the realization of what just happened. I know that ache in my dick matches the ache in Phoenix's lower abdomen as her thighs rub together searching for friction to release the ache.

As she walks over to the bed, I clear my throat to try and break the tension in the room. Her gaze briefly meets mine before trailing over my figure. I look down at myself and see my shirt rumpled with a few buttons open exposing my chest, an obvious bulge in my pants, and as I run my hand through my hair I can tell that Phoenix mussed it up pretty nicely.

I turn my eyes to rove over her body. Her dress is hiked up higher than it's supposed to be, her hair is messed up from when I was gripping and pulling it, red marks surface on her neck and I wince not realizing how hard I was kissing her neck. Her chest rises up and down at a fast pace still trying to catch her breath.

She realizes where I'm looking and brings her hand up to her neck. "Hayes, if there are hickey's on my neck I am going to murder you."

I grimace even more, "Sorry," I rub my neck but I have to bite my lip to keep from smirking.

"You are insufferable," She groans.

I let out a dark chuckle, "Well judging by the sounds you were making, I would think you like them just as much as I enjoy givin-"

"Shut up, please." Her hands cover her face but I see a blush rising on her cheeks, making me smirk even more.

I'm about to mock her for saying 'please' for once when she suddenly gasps as her hands grab at her neck again.

"What?" I ask in a panic.

"Where's the necklace?" Her voice is pitched higher than normal.

"Oh fuck," I mutter in realization. We both turn our heads to the nightstand where she dropped it when we came back to the room. It's perched perfectly on the lamp, allowing the camera to have a fantastic view of the show.

"Oh that's just great." Phoenix rubs her forehead.

"We can just delete the footage right?" I question.

"I don't know," She sighs, "Aziel made the damn thing."

I pull out my phone and open up the app Aziel made. Phoenix comes up to my side and her perfume fills my senses distracting me for a fraction of a second. I scroll through the footage and find the part we're looking for. The video plays. It shows me pinning Phoenix to the wall and me kissing down her neck. Her moans and my heavy breathing sound through my phone and I see Phoenix cringe beside me.