𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

I wake up with a killer headache the next day.

"Fuck..." I groan and I look under the covers and realize I still have my dress on. I look across the room and see that Aspen isn't in her bed. Then I look at the clock on the nightstand and see that it's 2:23.

Shit, we have to meet Maxwell in an hour. I am so not up for that.

Even though I was shit faced last night I still remember what happened. Me talking the bartenders ear off, Hayes dragging me out of the club and walking me home.

Wow, it was surprisingly nice of Hayes... it's weird.

I tear my eyes away from the clock and see two Advil's and a bottle of water on the nightstand. Either Aspen or Hayes left it for me there and I honestly don't care who, I'm just glad it's there.

"Aspen?" I mumble as loud as I can. I don't think my brain could take anything louder than that. I'm greeted by silence.

Fuck, I need coffee and some food.

I literally drag myself off the bed and take the two pills and drink the whole bottle of water to try and clear my headache. I get dressed in a pair of sweats and a crop top and head downstairs to the hotel's restaurant.

Immediately spot Aspen, Aziel, and Hayes. I see Aziel trying to hide a snicker.

"Fuck off Aziel." I groan sitting in the only open spot left at the table. Next to Hayes.

"You look like shit." Hayes says and he has the audacity to look smug.

"Pleasant as always, Hayes" I smile sweetly at him. I don't feel like arguing with a hangover right now. He rolls his eyes and takes a sip of whatever he's drinking.

The waiter comes over and I order a coffee and avocado toast.

"How are you feeling?" Aspen asks as the waiter comes back with my coffee and toast.

"Like shit," I chuckle but it's humorless. I feel the need to apologize to them. "Sorry for getting shit faced. That wasn't professional...like at all."

"Don't apologize, it was meant to be a night out who gives a fuck if you got wasted. So did I." Aspen shrugs.

"Yet somehow you were up before me and look great." I laugh.

"Yeah I don't really get hangovers." Aspen takes a bite of her food.

"Lucky bitch," I mumble and then take a sip of my coffee. I almost moan out at the delicious warmth. "We have to go meet Maxwell in less than an hour." I remind them.

"You sure you can handle that Ms. Hangover?" Hayes looks at me.

"I'm dealing with you right now, so I'm sure I can." I roll my eyes at him.

"Remind me to thank director for putting me on this team when we get back." Aziel says sarcastically with a small smile.

♚♚♚

Aziel knocks on Liam Maxwell's door.

"Holy shit this house is huge." says Aspen looking up at Maxwell's giant mansion.