𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

I'm on my way back to the hotel getting more vodka for Aziel and Aspen. They nominated me as their Uber Eats person since I was the least drunk.

The grocery store was only a five minute walk from our hotel, so I decided to save the environment a little and take a stroll through the night Greece air.

I'm almost back to the hotel, when I feel it. Being as subtle as I can, I take out my phone pretending to take a selfie. I see him through the camera and curse internally.

I take the picture and zoom in on it. I vaguely remember seeing this guys face on the list of Andrey's men.

Shit, why the fuck is he following me.

I take a right down a street that doesn't lead to the hotel. And what do you know, he took a right too.

I take a few more rights, which leads me in a circle, back to where I was originally and he's still following me.

"I just wanna get drunk with my friends." I think to myself as I walk down and alley leading him into a trap.

I creep into an alcove in the wall. Holding the bottle of vodka as a weapon, while I reach for the knife tucked into my jeans.

God, I hope I'm not to drunk to fight.

The guys walks down the alley looking for me. He walks past the alcove like an idiot, not even checking it. I roll my eyes at his stupidity and slowly creep out from where I was hiding. I hold the bottle by it's neck getting ready to swing it at him.

"Boo." I say and before he can even turn around the bottle is being smashed onto his head and alcohol being poured into his eyes. He curses out in pain, and I see blood start to trickle down his head, mingling with the alcohol.

Before he can react, I have him pinned against the wall with my knife to his throat. I open my mouth to start interrogating him but he interrupts me with a sentence that makes me freeze.

"How the fuck did you get out Celia?"

I freeze as only one thought circles my mind.

She's alive.

She's not dead.

But that just means that they've been torturing her for all these years.

But she's alive.

I want to scream and cry and let all the mixed emotions out that I'm feeling right now, but my freezing is the chance he needs to escape my hold.

He kicks his knee into my gut, making all the air rush out of me. Before I can even reel in the pain he punches me in the face. The impact slams me into the wall across from him.

"Boss is gonna pay me good for bringing you back." His smirk is malicious as he rolls up his sleeves.

I use that moment to stab my knife into his ribs and he just narrowly misses the jab but I hear clothing tearing.

"Bitch." He snarls at me. He comes at me with his whole body weight trying to knock me to the ground, but I slip out of the way jumping over the dumpster in the alley. He almost falls himself, but he catches his footing. He pulls out a knife of his own, and throws it at me. I duck behind the dumpster and the knife clatters to the floor behind me.

I reach for the knife, thanking God that I now have two weapons. But the guy comes around the dumpster and steps on my wrist just as I've grabbed the knife. I cry out in pain as he puts all his weight on his foot, I loose my grip on the knife and it falls to the floor again.