𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

I'm kissing Hayes.

I'm. Kissing. Hayes.

Hayes' lips are on mine.

We're so fucked.

He's such a good kisser, dammit.

I'm so fucked I think as he slowly parts his mouth with mine. His tongue caresses mine gently. I moan against his lips and I can't even tell if it was for show or not.

The one part of me that's still focused on the reason why we're kissing is saying this is going too slow if we want to convince Alek and his men that we're just the 'in lust couple'.

I pull away from him reluctantly. His brows are furrowed in confusion. "You're going to slow." I whisper. I dark smirk graces his lips at my words. I ignore the clenching feeling low in my stomach, as I reach my hands behind my back and start to unzip my dress to the middle of my back. Hayes' smirk leaves his lips as he sees what I'm doing. Lust crosses his gaze as the straps of my dress loosen revealing more of my cleavage. I reach our and start to undo his tie. His lips quickly reconnect with mine, he pushes against me again, pinning me to the wall.

A sound that could've been a moan leaves his lips as I caress my tongue against his. I finished untying his tie. I hang it around his neck. I begin to undo the first two buttons on his shirt. My hands graze the bare, smooth, tan skin of his collar bones.

His hands comes up around one of my thighs lifting it to his hip, creating better access for him to roll his hips into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up, securing me between him and the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist as he gently bites down on my lower lip.

"Fuck," I curse at the pleasure coursing through me. He rolls his tongue over my lip, sending my grip tightening on him. I remove my mouth from his, and start trailing my lips over his jaw. His hands slide to my ass, grasping me tighter. I reach his neck and lick the skin there. He curses audibly, which causes a smirk to rise on my lips. I gently bite his skin as I kiss the area right below his ear. His hips arch into mine and I feel his hardness right between my legs. A ragged exhale leaves me at the feeling.

He brings one of his hands up to my face and brings my lips back to his. The kiss is rougher this time, and I can't tell if it's for show or all the pent up sexual tension between us. But either way, I think we're pretty convincing.

I nibble on his lower lip, which sends him groaning into my mouth. He pulls away and starts kissing down my neck. His tongue peaking out in between kisses. He sucks lightly on the skin right at the nape of my neck and a breathy moan leaves my mouth. Hayes' teeth just barely graze the skin and I feel the peaks of my breasts harden.

"Shit," I whisper as his thumb connects with one of my breasts. He rubs the peak in circles, easing the ache there, causing me to bite my lip. He continues to place open mouth kisses on my neck. He trails his lips up, and stops at the skin right below my ear. He nips the skin and my hips roll into his. When he lets out a moan at the action, the sound is right by my ear, sending heat straight to my core.

"You're pretty good at being convincing, chérie." Hayes whispers at the shell of my ear. I grunt in aggravation and bring his lips back to mine.

That's when I hear fast speaking Russian voices down the hallway. It makes me pause, but Hayes grips my ass, signaling for me to keep going. His tongue rolls into mine, bringing my mind back to him. I sigh at the contact. I trail one of my hands down the open parts of his shirt, feeling his smooth, hard skin against my hand. My other hand grips his hair as he sighs into my lips, and I can't tell if it's an act or not. I continue to rub my hips against his as I hear the voices get closer.