𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

I feel two sets of eyes on me from opposite sides of the room as I run my hand through the blonde wig sitting in place on my head.

One pair of eyes I expected to be on me. The other pair focuses on me and heats up the right side of my body when they should be focused on the mission.

I wrap my lips around the straw of my drink that I got from the bar I'm currently sitting at. The casino is full of loud noise as I look to my left and find my target. I send a small shy smile towards them and face forward again. I feel his gaze drag up and down my body multiple times. Then, I feel him start to make his way towards me.

Gotcha.

I pretend to act oblivious to Asim Salah's confident gait as he makes his way towards the bar. His presence attracts the eyes of everyone in his casino.

We're currently in Egypt. Cairo specifically. We made up our plan the same night Cole told us about the mission. It should be solid, even though Hayes and I had different views on how this mission should go.

I'm to lure Asim in and be his arm candy for the rest of the night. Apparently, he favors blondes so Aspen applied a very realistic looking wig on my head.

Aspen and Aziel are pretending to be employees in the casino. Aziel is a poker deal at one of the many tables and Aspen is tending to the roulette games.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Asim sit down in the chair next to me as I finish the rest of my drink. Slowly, I turn my head towards him with a coy smile on my face.

"Can I get you another one?" He nods towards my drink, his Arabic accent thick. With a small giggle, I nod. Asim nods towards the bartender and she quickly gathers me another drink.

He pulls his attention back towards me a small smirk on his face. "Are you here to play tonight?" He asks rolling his ring on his finger.

I shake my head, "No, just here to watch." Asim let's out a dark chuckle at that. The bartender slides my drink towards me and walks away to take care of others sitting at the bar.

Asim leans towards me, desire strong in his eyes, "Have you ever been to a casino before?"

I reciprocate his lust by leaning into him and slowly shaking my head, "Nope," the lie slips easily from my mouth and I bite my lip looking him up and down. "You're the owner of this casino, huh?"

A smug grin cross his face as he nods, "That I am." His fingers graze up my calf and I let out a shiver. His grin grows even more at my reaction. He stands up and puts out his hand for me to take, "Come watch me play, then." It's not a question, his voice is full of dominance.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to win?" I tease.

"I never lose." He responds. I refrain from rolling my eyes and I get off the bar stool chair and take his hand as well as my drink.

Asim starts leading me towards the roulette table where Aspen is. Across the room I see Hayes pretending to flirt with a random woman but his eyes are observant as he watches Asim lead me towards the table. He leans into the girl with a smirk on his face while his eyes are still on me, making my jaw clench.

It's been three days since Hayes and I last really talked. After that incident in the bathroom, we've only talked to each other when necessary and about this mission.

I focus my gaze back towards Asim as he sits down in a chair at the table and gestures for me to sit on his lap. I internally cringe, but lower myself on to his lap. As I do, I look up and make direct eye contact with Hayes from across the room. I see his jaw tighten all the way from here and it takes great effort not to beam at that fact.