A knight in shining armor

A/N: Yo I'm so excited, wtf. I hope you like this ~special~ chapter;)

Will's POV

I could see Brian approaching me. Then he stopped. Then he faceplanted into my carpet. 

I immediately ran over to him and turned him around. His eyes were closed like he was sleeping. I slapped him. "Brian, stop. This isn't funny." I slapped him again. After slapping him for the third time, I realized he might not be faking it after all. I picked him up and sat him on the couch. His body was so small, he felt fragile in my big strong hands. 

I touched his forehead. It was blazing hot. I thought back to when he got dizzy going out of the car. He must've been sick all along. Was he not eating enough? Brian's eyes slowly blinked open. "Brian, what have you eaten?", I softly asked. "Pizza", he answered. "How much, Brian?", I asked again. "Two slices" "And how long ago was that?", I asked. "Four days ago", Brian mumbled, slowly closing his eyes again. 

I grabbed his shoulders. "Brian, wake up. You need to eat!", I yelled. "I'm so tired", Brian mumbled. His head fell onto my chest. I poked him. "Brian?", I whispered. He didn't answer. I picked him up and carried him to my room. I put him on the bed and put the blankets over him. I went down and got a wet cloth. I put the cloth on him then went to the bathroom.

I changed into pajama pants and went back to Brian. He was breathing softly. His mouth was slightly open and he was drooling. I chuckled. He looked so peaceful and relaxed when he slept. It was a huge difference to when he was awake, he always looked like a stressed dog looking for it's owner. I removed the wet cloth and felt his forehead. His fever had seemed to go down. Should I check his body? Oh no, that sounded so perverted. I'm not a pervert, am I?, I thought, panicking. 

I jumped when Brian mumbled and rolled to the other side. Now that he was sleeping in my bed, where the hell was I going to sleep. There were plenty of guest rooms in the mansion, but wouldn't that be irresponsible? What if something happened to him in the middle of the night?! I realized it would be best I slept next to him. Only to look after him, of course. I needed to be there for him. But only because he was sick. 

I got on the opposite side of him and turned off the lights. I froze when I felt a cold hand on my stomach. Brian wrapped his leg around me and hugged me tight. "It's cold", he mumbled. He snuggled closer to me. His head rested on my shoulder. His hair tickled my cheek as I smelled a faint hint of strawberry shampoo. I hesitated for a moment before putting my arm around him. 

His breath became consistent as his body relaxed against mine. My heart was beating out of my chest, there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. But soon enough my eyes closed and I drifted asleep to the sound of his soft snores.

A/N: Please vote if you like the story so far, what do you think of Will's POV? I've been very inconsistent with my updates, so I'll fix that. Since this chapter is so short, I gave it as a treat to apologize for messing up my schedule.