Game on

Brian's POV:

Spending the weekend with Will was probably the weirdest experience I've ever had. He gave me a guest room with a bathroom that's bigger than my bedroom. His house was so big, I was actually afraid of getting lost. Or worse, break something.

I'd slept for most of Friday and Saturday, but evening was closing and I was feeling better. Will would check up on me, bring me painkillers and medicine and make food for me. He was being surprisingly sweet. He was probably worried I was getting too sick to go to Washington, ambitious bastard. But now that I was feeling better, I was also feeling incredibly bored. But what the hell were me and Will Miller supposed to do for fun? When I had a relaxing evening at home, my mom and I would put on face masks and watch a kdrama. I couldn't really imagine what Will would do for fun. Did he ever have fun?

"Feeling better?", he asked as he entered my bedroom. "Yeah, I guess. Wanna do something?", I replied. Will stood in the middle of the room and scratched his neck. "Uhm, I don't really know what to do, but sure?" I giggled. His expression turned annoyed. "What are you laughing at?", he asked, voice stern. There was a soft edge to it, playful even. He flicked my forehead.

I don't know if it was the fever or something, but I couldn't stop gigging. "I was just thinking about how you probably never have fun." Will pouted. "I can be fun!" I sat up from the bed. "I don't doubt it. You're probably fun to be around, but you don't really have fun yourself, do you?" I walked out the door and left a stunned Will in deep thought.

I walked down into the basement. I guessed that's where the TV and Will's stuff would be. And as I thought, a huge leather couch and a big TV was in one room. It was the ultimate man cave. The walls were lined with bookshelves with different type of CD's. I looked at Will who had followed me. "Can we play?", I asked. "Sure", he replied as he plopped down on the couch.

"So, watchu wanna play? I got xbox, playstation and switch", he said. I pondered. "Let's start with Mario Cart, it's classic. But hey, let's make it more interesting", I said, an idea forming in my head. Will looked nervous. "Interesting how?", he asked

I turned my body to him and smirked. "Loser has to take a shot".