I just (almost) died in your arms tonight

A/N: I didn't prepare a chapter and forgot I was supposed to do this on Monday, fuck me😭. This is very short but it's kinda a cute sneek peek at the next chapter. So I give you the POV of both of them as an apology.

Brian's POV:

When I woke up, I felt something around me. The pillow was also extremely hard. But I was tired, so I snuggled closer to the bed and went back to sleep. My head was pounding, so I drifted back to sleep before it got worse. 

Will's POV:

When I woke up, I felt something on top of me. As I slowly opened my eyes, I looked down at the angel sleeping on my chest. His dark brown locks were sprawled across my chest. His eyes were closed and his face was relaxed. He was still snoring softly. I decided to just watch him, as I ran my fingers through his hair. He was so much easier to manage when he was quiet.

He started mumbling, and my body froze. His fist clenched my shirt, and he snuggled against my chest. Then, he continued snoring. I relaxed as I closed my eyes. We had school today, but skipping one day should be okay. I relaxed against Brian and slowly fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this small fluff. Also, I want to do some type of QnA with the characters, if you're interested? Idk if I have enough readers tho. Let me know and write some question, if you want to.