Not a good car ride

Brian's POV

I checked my phone when Will looked at me. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm looking for a bus." Will's eyebrows drew together. "I can just drive you." He realized how that sounded as we both looked at the ground, blushing. He glanced to the side. "Umm, you don't have to say yes. It's just, I have a really nice car. You will probably never afford to drive in a Ferrari in your life, so you better take the opportunity." He rubbed the nape of his neck, looking at the ground.

I shoved him gently. "Wow, you are so nice. I wonder why you don't have many friends." He rolled his eyes and pushed me away. "So do you need a ride or not?", he asked. I stood up and nodded.

When we went outside, his shining red Ferrari was waiting for us. Ugh, eat the rich. He opened the door for me.

"Ladies first". I huffed and sat down. It smelled like leather and money I didn't have. Will sat down in the drivers seat. "Are you ready to see how a real car works?", he said while driving out on the road. I frown at him. "Actually, this is the fourth car I've ever been in, so fuck you." He blinked in surprise. "Really? Don't your parents have a car?" I shook my head. "We take the bus. Or, well. I take the buss. My brother has his own car I think." He nodded and continued to look at the road.

"Wow, you're judging me, aren't you. Just know that I don't give a fuck about you opinion, so fuck off", I said, very aggressively. I didn't want to admit it, but there is something about him that makes me want to prove myself. "I wasn't judging you", he said. "Bullshit! You think I'm poor", I muttered. "Yeah, I think your poor. But I'm not judging you. It's not your fault your parents can't earn more money", he said.

And that is when I punched him.