I need you

A/N: hellu beautiful ppl, 3 chapters for u bc I've been gone. I was sad then I dyed my hair and now I'm back on track, delivering you guys this quality content shitshow that is my book. Merry christmas and happy new years<3

Will's POV:

I couldn't believe it. God had finally answered my prayers. I finally got to kiss him. And last night...My breath became heavy just thinking about how nice last night was.

Unfortunately. We were not married yet. We weren't even really together. Were we even friends? Enemies? Frenemies? I guess we were some type of frenemies with benefits. I wonder if Brian's a virgin. He probably is.

I want to push him. I want to test his limits. I want to see how much he can take before he starts screaming and begging. All these sinful thoughts filled my mind. It was too early for this.

I showered and took care of my problem, before laying down in bed again, wondering what I should do.

I worked out in my basement turned gym. Then ate breakfast. Then did my homework and worked out some more. My weekends passed like that usually. Though I was grateful I had such a nice place to spend my weekend, it was incredibly boring.

Don't get me wrong, I love being alone. But sometimes I wish I had some company. Real company. But I was all alone. Being alone was safer anyways.

Tom
-Hey dude, big party at Katies 2nite

Hmm. Should I go? I wasn't particularly fond of the parties my friends went to. But I had nothing to do and I needed to get out of the house.

Above all, I wanted to text Brian. Hang out just the two of us. But we hung out yesterday, and I didn't want to seem too clingy. I didn't want to scare him away by acting like a boyfriend, when all he wanted was to experiment. I couldn't loose him. I needed to act smart. I needed to get my mind off things. I needed to party.

Tom

Sure, where?-

Tom texted me the details, and I took a quick shower before picking out an outfit. I didn't really need to look good for what I was gonna do tonight. So I settled on some comfy Adidas sweatpants, a black t shirt, and some sneakers. 

Katie's house was a 15 minute drive away from my house, but I didn't mind the drive. When I arrived, the party was already going. Music was blasting through to speakers. Drunk teenagers were screaming. The music wasn't the only thing getting blasted tonight.

I pushed my way to the kitchen, but of course people had to stop me. Being tall was a pain. Especially when I'd rather just be invisible. I hated people staring at me. I sometimes felt that if they stared hard enough, they could see all my secrets. 

"Oh my God, hi Will. I didn't know you could make it!", a girl smiled while looking in my eyes. I avoided her gaze. I couldn't really remember her name, just that she sat at my table sometimes. I tried to smile. "Hey.., yeah, I drove here pretty fast", I said. She smiled. "I'm glad you came". She was really nice. But I wanted to go to the kitchen. I was not here for small talk. "I.. gotta go. Gotta meet my pal", I said in an apologizing tone, before darting away to the kitchen. 

There was a big punch bowl with some sort of tropical punch in it. I skipped that and went for some vodka standing on the counter. I got a cup and poured it in. Then I mixed some of the already spiked punch into it. I shotted it. The liquor burned in my throat. It felt unpleasant. I poured myself another cup.

After the third cup, I was starting to feel warm and fuzzy inside. My body started slumping, and I was feeling more relaxed. I half walked half fell around. I remember waving and greeting people, but I don't remember who. I vaguely remember some guy who I think is my friends, pointing at a dude named Jason or something. "Dude, Jace is being a whore again", he said as he slung an arm around me. I squinted my eyes. "Who?" "You know. Jace", he said, pointing to a dude with hair that looked silver. "No, I have no idea who that is", I shrugged. He laughed. "Of course not, you don't hang with those types of people." I frowned. "What type of people?" "You know.. he sleeps with everyone". "But, a lot of the guys I hang with also sleep around", I frowned. "Yeah, but they don't fuck dudes. That's just gross. I don't get why any girls would want to sleep with a half fag", he shrugged. I flinched. "I- I gotta go", I muttered before pulling away from him. 

I escaped to the dance floor. But I didn't like dancing. I didn't like these people. Suddenly, it all felt suffocating. I rushed to the bathroom, for real now. I threw myself over the toilet before puking.  I puked again and flushed the toilet. The sensation of cold water felt good against my flushed cheeks. I also swallowed some water. I really wished I had gum.

I slumped against the bathroom floor. Now what. I wanted to go home. Take a painkiller and sleep for the rest of the weekend. Then Brian popped up in my head. I wanted Brian. Like, right now. The urge to see him right now almost killed me. I fished my phone up from my pocket and called him. I really hoped he would pick up.

The sound of my phone's ringing buzzed in my ear. I was certain he wasn't going to answer, but then I heard the click and his gruffy confused voice. "Hello?" "Hi! Hi. Uhm, can I see you. Like, right now?", I asked. "Will, it's 12. What the fuck", he sighted. I could hear his hoarse voice. He must have been sleeping. "Can I meet you?", I asked again. There was silence. I thought he would say goodnight, or just straight up hang up. Instead he said "where?". 

I pressed my palm against my forehead to cool down. The room was tipping. "I can drive to you and pick you up and we can go to my place?", I suggested. Brian sighted. "Will, you're drunk. You can't drive", he said. Shit. I forgot that. "I'll call a cab. I'll come to your house." He sighted. "No. My mom's sleeping right now", he said. Oh no. He sounded irritated. "I'll call a cab and pick you up on the way, then we can go to my place...if you want to", I added, my voice sinking. Silence. "Do you want to see me that bad?", he finally asked. 

"Yes."

"I'll text you my address. Send me a text when you're outside."