aftermaths of drunk accidents

Brian's Pov:

Will was groaning, head buried in his hands. He sulked on the couch like an ashamed puppy. Leaning on his thighs, he looked like he regretted his life. I patted him on his back. "How's your head?", I asked. He just sighted. "I can't believe I said all that stuff to you last night", he said, agony filling his voice. 

I chuckled. "What? That you're a clingy child that's afraid to sleep alone?" He just groaned and threw his head back.  "Stop. Just stop", he begged. I laughed. "Never." I clasped my hands together and pouted, whining: "I need to see you. Can't you sleep over?" Will pursed his lips. I poked his cheeks. "Don't be embarrassed.  You we're adorable", I reassured him. Will scrunched his nose. "I'm not adorable", said, giving me a sour stare. I grabbed his face and gave him a peck. "Yes you are." His mouth hung open as blush spread on his face. 

"Will!", I screamed, falling down on the couch. He had successfully pushed me down on the couch. Now I was hard. Great. I shifted and tried to pull my hoodie to hide it, but that made his eyes drift down to my crotch. Fuck. 

"You know, we never got around to do anything last nigh", Will smirked, sliding his hand up my thigh. Curling my toes, I writhed under his light touch. My back arched as he grabbed me and gently squeezed. He continued to play with me, switching between gentle strokes and hard squeezes til' I came in his hand.

I was shaking, trying to catch my breath. He tried to go up from the couch, but I grabbed him and pulled him down before he could. "It's my turn", I said. He rubbed his thumb over my hand, giving me a soft smile. "You don't have to." I shook my head. "I want to." "Well, then", Will grinned as he guided my hand into his pants. 

Making someone else cum was quite fun, I thought. We we're cuddled up on another couch, (how many couches did this family own?), watching some stupid netflix show. Life was really smiling at me. The blanket combined with Will's body made me so warm and comfortable inside. I almost fell asleep, when I felt something hard press against my ass. An idea formed in my head.

I slowly shifted, making it seem like an innocent move. I almost laughed when I heard Will sucking in air, a tiny gasp. I continued to rub myself against him, feeling pretty smug when his breath became heavier and heavier. Then I stiffened. A hand grabbed my thigh. Hard. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?", Will's husky voice tickled my ear. I laid still, but turned my head to look at him with innocent puppy eyes. "What do you mean?", I asked, blinking my eyes. Will just grabbed my hips and thrust them back. I gasped. He chuckled. "Do that again", I quickly muttered. "What?", he asked, confusion lacing his voice. "I said", I turned around and straddled his lap, "do that again". 

It's safe to say we didn't finish a single episode of that show. The whole day turned into a make out session.  "I don't want to go to school tomorrow", Will complained. "I wish I could just stay here forever." I snorted. "Don't be so dramatic. School is learning", I sarcastically did jazz hands as I said it. "We have debate club meeting tomorrow", Will said. "Shit", I cursed. "Fuckity fuck. I forgot." "You curse a lot", Will observed. I shrugged. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever heard you curse", I commented. We we're still laying on the couch, TV off. It was getting dark outside. Will was spooning me, while I looked out the big window, occasionally eating the snacks he brought. 

"I just don't curse." "Why?" "My parents are very religious", he sounded embarrassed. "Oh. Does it bother you that I curse?", I asked. "No, no, it's just unnatural for me to do it. My friends curse a lot too, I'm just being weird." I nodded. "Nice, cuz I wasn't really planning on stopping. You're not weird tho, it fits your golden boy image." Will started playing with my hair. "My what image?" "You know, golden boy. Star athlete, best grades in school, kind, handsome, golden hair, religious. It's all serving golden boy vibes. The kind of boy everyone loves. Like if you died in an accident and the local news interviewed people about you, all the nice things they said would be true. People would actually mean you were a great influence in this town." 

"You've thought about this a lot", he commented. I shook my head. "Nope, I haven't. It's just very obvious what kind of person you are. Or, more accurately what kind of person people see you as. You're like, perfect." I turned on my back and looked up at him. Now he shook his head. "I'm so far from perfect", he whispered. 

A/N: Damn, I spent so much time pressing out just 3 chapters holy shit. Also, I gave an irl this book. If you actually read this, hope you like it<3 also, you have the power to embarrass the shit out of me, you're welcome<3