Bromance

Brian's POV:

"Wait really?", he asked. "I'm not surprised, but I wasn't expecting that", Cole said. I drew my eyebrows togheter in confusion. "Then what were you expecting?", I asked. Cole was leaning against my bed's headboard while I was sitting on the end of the bed, my legs crossed.

He shrugged. "You never date, so I haven't really thought about your sexuality. You only like guys? Or you like both?", he asked. I was kinda taken aback by how casually he said that. "I was thinking you would make a bigger deal about this, you are surprisingly calm.", I said. "I'm impressed." Cole patted my shoulder.

"Dude, not to brag, but like- 5 people have come out to me. Most of my friends are queer. It doesn't affect me. What does shock me is that you have a crush on someone", he said, smirking. I blushed. "What!", I yelled, slamming my palm into the mattress. "Why do you think I have a crush on someone? ", I yelled.

Cole rolled his eyes. "Gee, don't be so dramatic buddy. I'm just assuming this revelation has something to do with you crushing on a dude. How else would you find out that you're attracted to guys?", he said. I grabbed a pillow and clutched it. "Ugh, I don't even know if I like them, or if I just see them as a friend. It's confusing", I groaned.

Cole crawled over to me and gave me a hug. "Aww, you'll figure it out. Love is complicated." In a singsong voice he added; "See, I knew there was someone. My spidersenses are always right".

I pushed him away. "Shut up", I mumbled. "Soooo, who is it", he asked, stuffing his face n my personal space. "It's a secret", I said. "It's Will Miller, isn't it", Cole said.

I gaped. "Whaaat? No! Why would you think so?!?", I yelled. "Pfft. You talk about him a lot. It's the only person you talk about." It's not!", I pouted. "Yes it is. You only talk about him. Will did this, Will did that. You're kinda obsessed with him." I slapped him multiple times. "Shut up, shut up, shut up. I do not like Will. Not at all. No way!"

Cole patted my head. "It's okay, denial is the first stage of acceptance", he assured me. We ate some food together after that. I promised Will to eat more, after all. Then Cole had to leave and I was stuck with my own thoughts. I screamed into my pillow. This was not okay.

A/N: because of winter break, I will be able to write more chapters in advance:)