Lock them doors and turn the lights down low

Will's POV:

My eyes widened as I stilled for what felt like an eternity but probably only lasted a second. Brian seemed to notice it, pulling away. "I'm sorr-", he bashfully said before I grabbed his head and slammed my lips on his again. We pressed our lips together frantically, as we moved to be even closer. It all happened so fast yet I impatiently pulled him closer and kissed him like I was suffocated and his lips were the last bit of oxygen in the world.

I don't know how long we were on the roof, just that Brian started shivering. I realized I was shivering too. "Let's go to our room?", I suggested as Brian nodded and hurriedly stood up to follow me.

We walked to the elevator without touching each other, but the moment the doors closed I pressed him against the wall and kissed him again. Brian wasn't very experienced, but he was very enthusiastic. He tipped his head and let me take the lead, following my movements.

The doors opened and I quickly stepped away from him. Brian looked hurt, so I intertwined our hands while rushing to our room. I stood behind Brian as he fumbled with the key card. His hands were trembling. I pressed myself against his back and steadied his hand, opening the door and pushing him on in.

Brian's POV:

He pushed me against the bed and kissed me. "You're so fucking cute", he whispered, lips brushing down my neck."

I shivered as is hair tickled my face. I ripped off his jacket and threw it on the floor. Then I started working on his shirt. As I unbuttoned his shirt he swiftly took it off before ripping off my jacket. He grabbed my shirt and dragged it over my head before tossing it on the floor. Still laying on the bed, he crawled over me and caged my body. I touched his stomach in amazement, feeling the hard abs under my hand.

Will pushed down on top of me, holding himself up with his elbows carefully to not crush me. He pressed our lips together again, but softer this time. My hands grabbed his hair, tugging him even closer. His thigh pressed between my legs and I moaned. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, and I desperately tried to follow his rhythm as my head turned light.

I flipped us over and straddled Will's lap. With shaky hands, I started unbuckling his belt. Will grabbed my hand. "Wait, stop", he said. My stomach dropped in dread. "I can't do this", Will said as he gave me a hard look and pushed my hands away.

An intense combination of pain, shame and guilt flooded my chest. "Hey", Will pulled my arm so I laid on top of him then rested his chin on my head. "I do want to. I really want to, believe me. But you're kinda drunk. And I'm not sober either. I don't want you to do something now that you'll regret when you wake up tomorrow", he explained as he stroked my hair. I cuddled his chest. "But I'm hornyyy", I whined. "I'm not even that drunk. Last time I drank was with you, and it went fine!" Will raised a brow. "Last time you drank with me you went dead cold after just one shot. You've never been influenced by alcohol and awake at the same time before. I don't know if it's you or the alcohol talking." 

I lifted my head and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. "Please?", I begged. Will threw his head back and groaned. "Why are you making this so hard for me", he muttered. "No, we can't sleep with each other like this Brian. I morally can't", he said. "Ugh, fine", I sighted. "Is it morally wrong to make out?", I muttered against his chest. Will looked at the ceiling like he was thinking. 

He smiled down at me. "No, I think that's okay", he said as he pulled me into another kiss.

A/N: this story isn't dead, I am