fine with this

Brian's POV:

The days went, and the more time Will and I spent sneaking around, the better we got at it. Nobody seemed to have caught onto us yet.

We avoided each other at school. He usually sat with his friends, and I sat with Cole or alone. We did homework together, and we spent every weekend together.

Juggling school and work was already enough, so I didn't mind not having an official relationship to handle too. I saw school as work. And I wouldn't talk to my make-out partner at work. I also wouldn't make-out with said person in a closet at work, but hey, breaks are breaks.

There was one thing on my mind though. Although we had done some stuff, we had never actually gone all the way yet. I honestly didn't know if I wanted to. If I was ready. And I didn't know what I would say, if he asked. I was just happy the problem hadn't come up yet.

I was sitting in Cole's living room. He had ordered pizza, and we were chilling. "It's so nice to have the house to myself", Cole sighted and stretched his arms over the sofa. "I'm surprised you're not partying right now", I chuckled. "Oh man. No way. When I have the chance to be home alone, I need to take it. Who knows the next time all my sisters will be away again?", he said. He grinned and pulled my closer, squeezing me to death. "And who knows when my best friend with his busy schedule will be free to hang with me", he grinned. "Ugh, get off you big dog", I laughed as I tried to push him away.

Cole raised a brow teasingly. "Oh I'm sorry. I guess I can't touch you now that you have a boyfriend", he teased. I rolled my eyes. "He's not my boyfriend", I corrected him. "Your beneficial friend, whatever", Cole said, waving a slice of pizza back and forth. "Stop that, you're making me anxious", I frowned. Cole stuffed the entire slice of pizza in his mouth. "Also, who the fuck says beneficial friend, it's friends with benefits you moron", I deadpanned. Cole shrugged. "Whatever", he said, pizza still in his mouth. I cringed. "You are so gross", I complained.

Cole sighted. "I need to be honest with you, Brian. I'm kinda laying low right now." I grabbed a slice of pizza and motioned for him to go on. "You know Jace?", he asked. I narrowed my eyes. "No", I said. "Wait really", Cole said, surprise lacing his voice. "He's like, really famous in school." I shrugged. "I don't know", I said. "Man, you are wayyy out of the loop. Anyways. Jace is kinda notorious for... sleeping around." I frowned. "There's a lot of people at school who sleeps around. How bad is he?", I said. "Well... he sleeps around with everyone. He's slept with like half the school. Anyways, that's not the point", Cole said waving his hands. "So, you know my best friend Liam?", he asked. "You have other best friends than me?"

"Uh, well. You are so busy with work and your school activities. And you're so smart, I don't have any classes with you. And you don't party, so I need a friend at school, you know. You're still my best frie-" "Relax, I'm joking", I cut him off. Cole sighted. "Well, Liam is very precious and innocent. And Jace just slept with him and left him. Which is totally rude!", Cole yelled. I nodded, drinking some soda. "So, to avenge Liam, I slept with Jace." I chocked on my coke. "You WHAT?" Cole patted my back. "Relax, relax. I just sucked him off. We haven't fucked yet." "YET?", I yelled. "What the fuck are you doing?" "Okay listen, Jace slept with Liam then left him and broke his heart. So I'm going to sleep with Jace and break his heart. But he has one night stands all the time. So if I sleep with him multiple times, I can make him fall in love with me. Then I leave him and break his heart. And it's a foolproof plan, since I'm straight", Cole sounded very proud of himself as he explained the plan. I frowned. "That is the worst plan I've ever heard", I sighted.

Cole shook his head. "No, it's great. I've been thinking about it for a long time", he said. I raised my brow questioningly. "Okay, three days. But that is a long time for me!" "I'm literally loosing brain cells just hearing you talk", I groaned. "Also, if you sleep with a guy before me I'm literally gonna kill you", I threatened. "Wait, you and Will haven't fucked yet?", he asked. "Damn, I was gonna ask you for advice", he muttered. I hugged a pillow from the sofa against my chest. "We haven't gone all the way yet. And to be honest, I don't think I want to if it's not with a boyfriend", I said, squeezing the edge of the pillow. Cole nodded. "I understand. I'm so happy I lost my v card to Sofia. So, you wish you and Will were more official?", he asked. I looked down at the carpet. Did I really want that. "I think", I started. "If I had the choice, if I could decide selfishly without thinking about the circumstances, then yes. But I understand why we can't be anything", I said.

"Why not?", Cole asked. I laughed a painful laugh, without any joy. "Well, first of all, I don't think he likes me romantically. It's just sexual. And I don't think he knows for sure if he even really likes boys. And he's terrified anyone will even suspect it. I've only told you, because I trust you", I explained. "So he's using you", Cole said. "Well, not really. We both said yes to this and-", I tried to defend Will. "But you actually like him. And he's taking advantage of that to experiment", Cole stated. I hugged my knees and rested my head on top of the pillow. "Kinda..", I pouted. Cole shifted closer and patted my head. "Don't worry about Will. If he hurts you, I'll beat him up. Or seduce him. Or both", he reassured me with a thumbs up. I snorted and kicked him in the face. "You are ridiculous", I laughed. "Ridiculously hot", Cole said, flexing his biceps. "Oh my God", I laughed, pushing him further away.

Thanks so much for reading<3 If you liked this chapter please leave a vote or comment. I love reading your comments, it brings me life.