Get in loser, we're going shopping

Will's POV:

The sun was setting, and the city looked beautiful. The sky was a dark pink, and the small lights very glowing, while the streets buzzed with life. "Where are we going?", Brian asked as he looked up at me with skeptical eyes. "We're going to my favorite store. It's pretty small back home, but here they have a two story store", I explained as I dragged Brian inside.

Brian was still watching me with a skeptic look in his eyes. I dragged him over to a rack with different colored hoodies. "Which color do you like?", I asked him. "I like this red one", he lifted the sleeves of a bright red hoodie. I picked it up from the rack. "Um, isn't that a little small for you", he asked. "Ah no, this is for you", I said. 

Brian's face went from shock to disgust. "What?", he asked. "I'm gonna style you, your wardrobe is horrible", I grinned as I picked up a jacket. Brian marched up to me and gave me an angry look. "Listen, I'm not a fucking charity project, you can't just buy stuff for me", he snarled. I tilted my head. "Why not?"

Brian let out an exasperated sight as he dragged a hand through his hair. "Look", I said as I put my hands on his shoulder. "I'm not doing this because you need better, not ugly looking clothes. Or, well, actually that is exactly why I'm doing this." Brian gave me a deadpan stare. "I just want to style you!", I sighted. "I already have so many clothes, but I wanna shop. Also, I probably have all the clothes from this store that looks good on me, but there is even clothes I don't look good in!" Brian rolled his eyes. "I've never tried to shop for someone else before, and I really want to see how the clothes look on a warm toned person. I'm cold toned, so I look  super pale with the darker and warmer clothes", I pouted. "Don't look at this as charity, look at this as a way to entertain me", I smiled innocently at him. 

Brian gave me a dirty stare. "Ugh fine, have your fun. But I don't like owing anyone anything, so don't go overboard", he muttered. I nodded. "Okay then, I'll make two casual outfits for you. Oh! What are you wearing for the celebration party?", I asked. Brian blushed. "I was just going to wear the same suit I wore at the welcome galá", he shrugged. I shook my head. "Absolutely not. That suit is ugly. And we're winning tomorrow. And your not gonna look ugly when we accept the photo, that would reflect badly on ME", I explained to him as I dragged him through the store.

After 15 minutes of me picking clothes and Brian following me, carrying the clothes, we went to the fitting room. I pushed him inside with all the clothes. I looked at my phone while he changed. He came out wearing straight black jeans, a basic white tee and a green jacket. He tugged at the end of the jacket nervously, not meeting my eyes. I nodded approvingly. "We're getting all of this", I declared. I looked at his ass. "Especially the jeans."

Brian crossed his arms over his chest. "The pants make me uncomfortable and who pays 50 dollars for a white t-shirt?", he complained. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but you're keeping the jacket. Now chop chop, try the other stuff I picked out", I demanded.

Brian rejected clothing after clothing, and I was starting to get frustrated. "I mean this in the nicest way possible, stop being so insecure", I sighted. Brian crossed his arms. "Try being 5'5 and ugly, then talk to me bitch." I narrowed my eyes. "Are you fishing for compliments? Whatever, there must be something you like. I made sure to specifically pick spring colors", I whined. 

Brian bit the inside of his cheek. "I like this t-shirt...And these pants", he mumbled. I smiled. "Pink?", I teased. "Oh shut up", he said and shoved me. As he went inside the changing room, he asked me: "How do you know so much about styling anyways?" "My mom used to be a model, so she kinda teached me how to look good I guess", I answered.

I opened the doors to the changing room. "I'll just pay for this", I said, my hand hoovering mid-air. Brian stared back at me, only wearing his boxers. I looked him up and down, before realizing. We both just stood there staring at each other. I blinked and quickly grabbed the clothes.