The morning after

Brian's POV:

I really needed to stop waking up in Miller's arms. It was't healthy for my mind or heart. But here I was, yet again. His body was really hot. No, not in that way. Okay, kinda in that way. When I sat up, I heard him groan in pain. I thought I put my palm on the mattress, but it was actually his stomach. Damn, his abs were hard. 

I went to the bathroom. Let's just forget last night happened. Let's forget we got along and had fun and cuddled. Reality check. I brushed my teeth and put on my old jeans. When I walked back into the bedroom, Will was up and dressed. "Hey, I'm feeling better, so I'm gonna leave now", I said. Will frowned. "You don't have to", he said. "My mom is probably worried, besides, I need to relax a little at home before school tomorrow", I said. I packed my stuff and walked downstairs.

"Wait I can drive-", Will yelled. But I was already out the door. As the door shut behind me, I could hear the faint sound of him whispering "you...". As soon as I got out of that house, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest bus stop. I didn't stop or catch my breath before being completely out of sight. Thank God, that was stressful. Running away from my problems really worked like a charm.

As I sat on the bus, I thought about my mom. Did she miss me? I hoped she did. I pulled out my phone and called Cole. "Hey man, wassup?", he asked. "Can you come over?", I asked. "I need someone to talk to". "Yeah man, sure. Be there in 10 min", he said before hanging up. I looked out the window the rest of the drive. 

I arrived at my apartment and locked myself in. Cole would probably be here soon. I cleaned up my backpack, changed clothes and went to my room. I didn't have to energy to talk to my mom right now.

After watching some youtube, the doorbell rang. I let Cole in. "Hey man, what did you want to talk about?", he asked. 

"Dude, I think I'm attracted to guys."