The morning after

Will's POV:

Brian's body shifted as he slowly rose his head. He looked like a lost puppy, his eyes filled with sleep. He blinked slowly and pushed himself off my chest. I flinched when I felt him sit completely up. He was sitting on my lap, legs spread, his crotch touching mine. His mouth widened in a yawn as he sleepily stretched his hands above his head. 

When he looked at my face, his eyes were teary. He looked extremely confused. He also looked extremely cute, with his hair sticking out in every direction. His arms froze in the air. "What are you doing in my bed?", he asked.

I didn't know if I wanted to facepalm him or myself. "This is my bed", I said. He blinked. "Why am I in your bed?", he asked. "C'mon, try to remember". He looked into the distance, all dramatic. Then he smacked his cheeks with both his hands. "Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. I swear I don't usually faint", he yelped. I shrugged. "It's fine". He made a sudden movement and wobbled.

I grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed. "Stop moving. Are you stupid or dumb? You were just sick", I scolded. He pouted. "I feel completely fine! I wanna go to school, I can't miss a day", he said as he wriggled under my grip.

"Actually....you've missed three days", I smiled sheepishly. His eyes widened in horror. "WHAT?!? Will Miller I will actually kill you!", he screamed. With all his strength, he flipped us around and grabbed my shoulders. "DO. YOU. REALIZE. WHAT. YOU'VE. DONE!? MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME". He faceplanted into the mattress. "Whatever. It's too late for me. Tell Cole I love him and that he's the only true friend I've ever had. And Miss Johnson. And tell my brother he can fuck off, I beat him in something. I got killed by mom first." 

I flipped him around. "Hey, what about me? Am I not your friend?", I asked in a fake hurt way. "Nope, you are the reason for my death. I hate you", he mumbled.

I made him lay straight and tucked the blanket around him. "You can't get sick. It's like, seven days til' the trip to Washington. As much as I hate to admit it, we need you. You are the best person on our team, and without you we would probably loose. Also Anna is super annoying, and I don't want to work with her. So I need you to relax and get well. It's Friday anyways, so at least take the weekend to relax."

Brian seemed pretty pleased that I admitted he was the best debater on our team. He was a sucker for praise. His body seemed to relax as the situation downed on him. "Fine", he said in a quiet tone. The room fell silent. Then his stomach rumbled. "Let me get you some food", I said as I rushed out of the room and down the stairs. 

Brian's POV:

I watched Will as he ran down the stairs. Had he been taking care of me for 3 days? Why? And what would I do about the food situation. I didn't get paid until next week. Maybe I could eat the food that had expired at the café? 

Will came back with a plate of egg and bacon. The two sunny side eggs looked delicious, and the bacon smelled heavenly. I started eating but Will stopped me."Take it easy, you haven't been eating for 5 days. Eat slowly." I slowed down my eating. Will just stared at me, and I shifted my gaze to the plate. 

"You could live with me", Will blurted out. I chocked. "What the.." "I-I mean. Just for the weekend. So that you get healthy again. Look, I'm not gonna ask why you haven't been eating enough. But I want to make sure you get at least three meals a day." I giggled. "What are you, my mom?", I asked. 

I thought about it for a second before answering; "Fine. Just for the weekend." I don't know why I said yes so fast. I don't know why I said yes. I just know that I felt good and that I didn't want it to end. I texted my mom to let her know where I was. Then I officially started living with Will Miller.

A/N: I wrote this when I was reallyyyy sleepy. But I made a deadline so I'm gonna keep it. Also no one answered the QnA thing, so I'm assuming it's a little too early for that.