3. Moving Away

Song of chapter:- Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin

(Ignore my mistakes 💫)

EMMA'S POV

I woke up with the sound of alarm which wasn't mine. I wasn't in my room and when I tried to sit up someone was pinning me down. I turned to see Ethan who was still sleeping and looked so beautiful I wanted to kis- Nononono I didn't just say that maybe that was my wolf "Nope it was all you" my wolf replied.

Suddenly I came to my sense and thousands of questions flooded through my mind like why am I wearing his shirt? How did I get here? Why am I here? And mostly why am I having a killer headache? I tried to remove his hand from my waist which caused him to groan huskily and he woke up and started smiling at me. Wait, is he still drunk? Why is he smiling at me?

"Morning, beautiful" he said. "Are you still drunk Ethan?" I asked and he started laughing. "Why would you say that, I never get drunk at parties, don't you know that princess?" Then he tried to kiss me and before I knew what happened I realised I slapped him.....hard. His wolf was taking over but he controlled him self and asked "why did you do that Emma?"

Did he really thought after the way he treated me I'll let him call me princess and kiss me just because he's my mate? Well my wolf was shouting at me but I shut her out. "Do you think you have the right to fucking kiss me or call me princess?" He looked shocked and said "But you kissed me last night and now your saying I don't have the right?!" Memories of last night came back and I felt guilty for letting my wolf take over and kiss him cause I just cheated on my best friend...oh god.

I started crying and he tried to comfort me but I stopped him. I went to the door and I walked into someone but before I can fall to the ground two familiar arms wrapped around me and I looked up to see Zach who looked angry and confused. He looked at me then back to Ethan and said "If you fucked her I swe- " I cut him off by saying "No Zach we didn't do anything now can we leave, I'll tell you what happened in the car" he looked at me nodded after glaring at Ethan again.

Then I told Zach about everything and he listened carefully. "So he's your mate?" He asked I nodded and looked over at me "Look he's been a jerk to you but if you really want him I won't interfere, but just be careful okay?" I nodded and we went inside. No one was home as Zach said there was an important meeting our parents had to attend.

I spent the rest of the day in my room and also ignore calls from my friends because I wasn't ready to face Rose but instead I texted that I'm okay. At dinner our parents wanted to discuss something important with us so I went downstairs.

My mom and dad smiled at us and dad said "So today there was a meeting between our (Golden moon) pack and Crescent moon pack about the war between rouges and Crescent moon pack." Then he continued "they wanted some medical help from our pack because many of their members were hurt and many of their doctors were killed so it might take them long to recover." "So the point is me and your dad are going there and staying till they don't find proper doctors and don't recover from their loss", my mom completed.

"So what about us?" Zach asked "You guys are going to live at the pack house with the rest of the pack" mom said. "How long will it take you to come back ?" I asked and dad said "their main doctors were also killed so maybe we have to stay for long like some months or so." I thought about it and said the first thing that came to my mind which was "Can I come with you?"

My mom and dad were shocked because they never thought I would like to leave this place and my friends but now I've so many reasons to do so. "Are you sure, honey?" My mum asked and I nodded because that was the best thing for me a fresh start. I looked over at Zach who nodded back and said "Do what you think is good for you" through mind link. I knew he understands because that was the best part about our relation.

"Okay then Zach you're gonna live at the pack house you okay with that?" Dad asked and offcourse he was okay with it. After dinner I went to my room and just as I was about to sleep I heard some noise from my window and I was really really shocked to see Ethan standing there. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and I can see the sadness and hurt in his eyes.

"Come on Emma I'm your mate and I'm the only one who is supposed to be here, in your bedroom" he replied smirking and also pissing me off so I did the same by saying "I don't think you have anything to do with me when you have my best friend and also I can have who ever I want in my bedroom" well the ending pissed him really badly as his eyes went dark and he kissed me.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to kiss him back and so I did. Suddenly we were on my bed he was sitting on the edge and I was in his lap. Before it can go any further I stopped and my wolf started shouting at me. "Now tell me why are you here Ethan?" This time I was serious "I heard about you leaving" he looked really sad and I knew that Zach told him because he was the only one who knew about us being mates and me leaving.

"So what?" I asked him a bit harshly......okay too harshly because he winced at my words. "I don't want you to leave Emma we are mates and we are supposed to be together." "Then why didn't you tell Rose about us being mate, you didn't tell anyone about it, why Ethan?" He didn't say anything because he didn't have any kind of answer to my question.

"Can you just leave because I don't think we've got anything else to talk about!" My wolf was hurting and my heart was breaking but I just can't forgive him for everything he's done. I went to sleep because tomorrow was my last day of school the next day we'll be leaving.
I was happy but a part of me was sad because I didn't want it leave Zach, Rose, Mark and Clara and Anne and most importantly my mate.

Next day

I went to school and every one knew about my leaving because of the meeting and my friends just started to ask me questions just when I reached them like why are you leaving? Is it because you wanna get rid of us? Why didn't you tell us about it? And so on but I just told them that "I wanted a fresh start and what if found my mate." And when I said that Ethan growled but pretended like nothing happened.

Everyone was super nice to me because it was my last day. Most wierd thing was that Ethan just kept running away from Rose and I felt guilty about it but, didn't he say that he wanted her two days ago?!

When school ended my friends said they will help me for packing so we can spend some more time together befor I leave. I was waiting in Zach's car for him and Ethan because Rose went home with her mum today.

I was listening music when someone knocked on the window it was Ethan who was signalling me to open the lock because I locked every door of the car....maybe I wasn't paying attention today. I let him in. He got inside and pulled me on his lap...ughhh I don't know why but today I wanted to sit in the back seat and only today Rose went with her mum.

Before I can say anything or even move, his grip tightened around me and he put his finger on my lips and said.........

⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️⏺️⏹️
Published on:- 31, December 2020.

Heyy Snowflakes ❄️, I hope you liked the update. I hope you're doing well. Let's hope and pray the next year is better and be grateful for whatever we got this year.

If you liked the update pleasee like, comments and share as much as you can.✨

P.S you know the song of this chapter is so perfect for it, like I was going through my playlist nd found it nd I felt so proud of myself. (Ik m wierd lol 😸)

Love,
IceQueen ❣️