11. Jealous

Song of the chapter:- ME by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon

EMMA'S POV

After the date we went back to my room, on our way everyone saw us as they we're having dinner and Rose gave me a look that said you'll-have-to-give-me-every-detail and I just nodded and blushed whereas the other guys and Ethan also shared a look, now everyone from Cresent moon was also warming up to Ethan, except Jack and my brother but they had their own reason which was Emma's too young to go out yet, I don't even know how they think.

We went upstairs to our own rooms, I removed the make up a did my routine which was just washing my face and applying my favourite face cream, it was my favourite because it smelled like chocolate. After changing into a tank top and shorts I was just ready for bed when there was a knock on my door. Ethan entered with a silly look on his face, he had changed also and now was wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts and he still managed to make my heart beat faster.

"Did I scare you?", He asked with a cute frown on his face and then continued "because I can hear your heart beating faster", he said (damn our wolf hearing) and sat next to me on my bed. And I just nodded, still flustered. Him in my bedroom, even though it wasn't my house this was still a different kind of intimacy for me because this was my room, my personal space and having him here just felt, right.

I can literally feel heat radiating from his body, even if it was still summer, autumn wasn't far and it did get cold here sometimes at night because our area was mostly surrounded by forest.

"Done staring?", Ethan pulled me out of my thoughts, a cocky smirk on his stupid handsome face.

"I uhm, wasn't done. I meant I wasn't staring", I said trying to clear my mind.

He chuckled and said "so can I you know sleep here?", He said rubbing the back of his neck something he did when he was nervous.

"Why? Is there something wrong with your room?", I decided to play a bit with him. And it worked.

"N-no, I just wanted to sleep with you. I mean on bed. Like not like that. My wolf just likes it better when we're with you and i-its good for me too and-" he was cut off by my laughter. He looked confused at first, then embarassed and then he gave me a glare which was kinda hot.

"Yo-youre so gullible", I said in between my laughter. And then there was a evil smirk on his face and before I could do anything he pinned me to the bed and my wolf got excited untill we realised what was really his plan. Ethan tickled me. It was my weak point, he knew it and he took advantage of it.

After god knows how long he finally stopped because I was out of breath. "You're so evil", I said in between the breaths and he replied "you're so beautiful", looking and me seriously his eyes shinning. And all I did was blush.

"Let's go to bed I'm tried and I gotta train tomorrow morning, early", I said hardly keeping my eyes open and he nodded. "Can we train together?", He asked out of the blue just as we got under the covers, my back against his chest and his arms around my waist.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because I am impressed with you and wanted to train with you since I saw you in that little sexy training outfit of yours", he whispered in my ear but there was this hesitation in his voice that told me he wasn't completely telling te truth.

"Come on, tell me the truth Ethan", I said turning around facing him and giving him my best puppy dog eye which I knew he could not resist.

"I just want to train with my mate. If you could train with those other guys then why not me?", He said pouting and I realised what was the real reason.

Ethan was jealous.

This was new. He was never really jealous because he was what you'd call the Golden boy. And even if he did have some flaws he was always good with everything he had. And him being jealous over me especially because I train with other guys who are practically like my brothers just made me fall for him .

"Are you jealous Ethan?", I asked and without hesitation he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear huskily "why would I be jealous Princess? You're mine", and I literally melted right then and there.

With that he said "I'll wait for you at 6:30 in the ground. Don't be late or I'll have to punish you. Goodnight Princess. Dream of me", he kissed my forehead and went into deep slumber. After a while I too fell asleep listening to his and my heart beating together.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 17, March 2021

Heyy, snowflakes. Another unedited updated for y'all. You know we're soo closeeee to 1k views, and I'm just soo happy, emotional, excited, grateful at the same time. Hope you're all doing well.

Don't forget to vote for Emathan (that is what I'm calling them for now. If you have any suggestions please comment :)

Edit:- Yesterday I was so sleepy I forgot to name the chapter 😳.

Take care. Be safe and wear masks. Spread love.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️