43. It's Time.

Song of the chapter:- Lover by Taylor Swift.

ETHAN'S POV

The Ivan guy looked a bit suspicious to me, and the fact that he was supposed to marry Emma didn't help, I was furious when I saw him but then Claire is his mate so there's next to no chance of him trying anything, and the way he looks at his mate says alot, but that doesn't help the fact that he was involved in getting my mate kidnapped.

We decided to let him rest for now, as we both went back to the pack house, Claire is given the duty of looking over Ivan as she volunteered for that one and nobody had a problem with that as extra guards were arranged incase he tries anything.

The bathroom door opened and Emma came out, a short towel wrapped around her as she went towards the closest, reminding me of the days when things used to be simple. I still remember the day I had her pinned against the wall, on our first day of school, and then too she was only wearing a towel. The way I wanted to kiss her then, and even now.

Even before I found out about us being mates, there has always been something that tied me to her in an unexplainable way.

"You done staring" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nope", I said as I walked towards her.

In seconds I had her pinned under me for the second time tonight, "doesn't this seem a bit familiar?", I asked softly kissing her mark cause I knew that drove her insane.

"Um, I don't remember", she said biting her lip.

"Oh I can help you remember", I said but then she pushed me away.

"We have to wake up early tomorrow Ethan", is what she said before she went to change and she left me there. I swear this girl would be the death of me one day if she keeps this up.

The next day the first thing we did was to visit Ivan, it was just me and Emma visiting him alone even Claire left as she had stayed the night.

"What happened Ivan?", Emma asked with a look of worry in her eyes, this was the thing about her, no matter who the person was, or no matter if they'd hurt her in the past but she'll be worried about them if they ever asked for help.

"I left them, well more like escaped. Donovan has gone crazy Emma, he's getting ready for an attack, a big one, and he won't stop until he has all the power, he's already too strong, I don't know how but he managed to get some witches on his side and the powers he has, its dark, and too strong, and he's coming for you", he said.

"He actually wanted my pack to work under him too and when I denied, he captured me, he was going to kill me but I managed to escape", "you're pack?", Emma asked, "Yeah well, it's not too big like yours but they're my people, and I'd do anything to protect them", he said and I can hear the sincerity in the guys eyes this made me trust him a little.

How an Alpha treats his people in any given situation said a alot about that Alpha, and the fact that his guy would risk his life for them meant he wasn't some power hungry Alpha.

"Only you can stop him Emma, and we'll need all the help we can get in that", he said.

"What do you mean by all the help?", I was really confused, I mean we will ask other Alpha's to help but what else can we do?

"You guys should um, I know it's not my place to say but you should get married as soon as possible, it'd give Emma more power when she's officially the Luna", he said looking uncomfortable.

I didn't honestly mind, I'd marry her right now if that's what she wants. But it was her decision, I know she is ready to marry me hell there is a freaking ring on her hand but was she ready to do it now?

"I think he's right", she said once again shocking me.

"Uh I think you should like talk about this in alone", Ivan said and left them room.

"Emma, I love you, and I'm ready hell more than ready to marry you whenever you want, wherever you want, however you want, but I don't want you to marry me just for the sake of defeating your evil father or for any other reason, I just want to be sure you're marrying me because you want to marry me, god am I even making sense?", I said all of that in one breath.

And she laughed, reliving me of all my worries or sorrows in that moment, "Ethan, I'm sure I'm marrying you because I want to marry you", she said wrapping her arms around me.

*          *           *           *          *
EMMA'S POV

"What if I trip? And my dress is all torn up? And what if people laugh?" I asked nervously as Rose fixed a strand of my hair.

"Well, marry your mate and then you can punish whoever laughs at you" was her reply which did made me feel confident, I mean that's what best friends are for right.

"Rose, you know I'm not going to misuse my Luna power", I said as I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful, confident women and I did feel like that too.

My eyes looked brighter, and my face looked flawless, my hair were left down in waves reaching my mid waist, the dress was beautiful golden-white-ish but also comfortable, and my heals even though were a bit high Rose had somehow managed to convince me to wear them.

Today I was getting married. And that too, to my mate, which was something I thought was not possible because the time when I found out I was mated to my bestfriend's boyfriend I wasn't sure how this relation was going to work.

But here we are.

It was a few days after Ivan suggested for us to get married and we decided that we were going to marry eachother anyway, and made the announcement, then decorations were done.

Some people were shocked, some of them were unhappy but then again it wasn't about them, hell it wasn't even about me and Ethan, it was about what is good for the pack.

There was a knock on the door, the door opened revealing Jack looking absolutely dashing, "it's time" he said.  I took a deep breath and left the room.

*************************
Published on:- 20 December, 2021.

Hello snowflakes, hope you're all doing well.
Any thoughts on these two getting married?
I'll try to update next chapter as soon as possible.
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Love,
IceQueen.