24. Rose pt.1

Song of the chapter:- Put A Little Love On Me by Niall Horan 💖

ROSE'S POV

To say I was heartbroken would be an understatement. I always said I was over Ethan, even to myself, but whenever I saw Ethan with Emma I felt as if someone stabbed me in the heart and twisted the fucking knife and all I could do was watch.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy for my bestfriend, hell I was fucking elated, how could I not be? She was there for me since the start; when every other bitch was trying to befriend me to get popular she was there everytime listening to me bitching about everything without even complaining.

Whenever I had a bad day, she listen to me rant about it, even if she was bored she would never say it to my face. She was there when I had my first kiss, she was there when I was crying about giving my first kiss to a guy who was making out with some other slut the very next day, she was there when I got my first period in the middle of the lecture and she missed the class to get me tampons.

But then there was Ethan, whom I gave my virginity even though I knew I wasn't his first, he was my first love, not some random fling, I really cared about him and he did too, but not as much as he did for Emma and no matter how hard I tried to understand their relationship I couldn't cause I didn't have a motherfucking mate.

And when I realised they mated I was just done.

Done with everything, done with trying to be the perfect daughter for my parents when they compared me to Emma, trying to get better grades than Emma, done with trying to be Emma when I clearly wasn't her. I was me, and if people can't accept me as I am then they should just fuck off.

So I turned into my silver wolf and ran away. That's what I always did. It never solved my problem but sure did give me some time to figure everything out.

Running gave me peace, I concentrating all my frustrations, anger, sadness into running away from the people who never chose me. I wasnt going to leave forever, I can't because no matter how much they try to change me they'll loved me and so did I. We just needed some time away.

I realised that when I was lost into my thoughts I came far away from the pack boundary, like really damn far and I didn't know where the hell I was. I can hear running water so I decided to stop there, fortunately I still had my clothes in a bag so I turned and drank some water.

I didn't even know this river existed and it was a sight to behold. The sky was blue, the water was like mirror reflecting the sky but it all turned into blur when I put my hand in the water to drink some of it, the only sound was of the water and some crickets and the eventual waves of wind.

I sat there thinking about my life. I decided I'd let it go, not that I had another option, but I'd let it go for myself; because holding on to something that never belonged to me was a cage that I built for myself and I had to get out.

Some time passed I don't know how long but then I hear something move from the bushes and smelt something very special, I've never quite smelled something like this in my whole life but something in me wanted to smell this scent for the rest of my life. I heard the noise again and when I turned around I found a baby turtle, a kind that lives in river, moving slowly but still determinedly towards the water, I took him and put him in the water and watched as he swam away.

Suddenly my leg slipped and I was about to fall into the water when someone pulled me back, as fast as wind, and pushed my back roughly against a tree, my head jerked backwards, I closed my eyes ready for the impact but all I felt was, something cold and soft, that stopped my head from smashing against the tree.

When I finally opeaned my eyes, I saw the darkest yet the most beautiful pair of black eyes looking back into my blue ones.

I blinked once trying to clear my head when his other hand came up to touch my cheeks, as he gently ran the back of his fingers from my cheekbone to my neck wrapping it around my neck, but not tight enough to harm me, sending electric sparks to my whole body.

His dark eyes turned to a beautiful yet sinister shade of red before he whispered in a soft, sweet and pure voice, "Mine" showing off his fangs. Wait fang- I don't even remember my thoughts as the very next moment his lips were on mine.

Yes this pretty, hot, sexy asshole who saved me fucking kissed me. And I fucking liked it.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 7 June ,2021

Hello snowflakes, there you have your reasons of Rose acting like a bitch. And I know there are a lottt of curse words in this chapter but what can I say? Its all Rose.
Also reading your comments is literally like the best thing in the world, it makes my day and also makes me want to update as soon as possible, even though I don't but, it's just because sometimes I'm busy with other things.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and understand Rose's point of view as there MAY or may not be a spin off (wink wink).

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Stay safe, spread love.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️