44. Luna And Alpha

Song of the chapter:- Lover by Taylor Swift ft. Shawn Mendes

THIRD PERSON POV

The Luna walked down the aisle, with her head held high, looking at the Alpha with something much more deeper than love in her eyes, and the Alpha looked at her with the same look.

People weren't so sure about just some girl being their Luna but the way she held herself had surely cleared all the doubts, if there were left any of those.

In a werewolf wolf marriage ceremony the bride was to walk down the aisle alone, to show her power and her independence, and then the Luna and Alpha are to recite the vows, binding their bond forever, in front of the sacred fire.The fire represents eternity and forever, warmth and rebirth of their relationship making the bond between the mates stronger than ever.

And then a huge celebration is usually held, all the alliance packs Alpha's are invited, but that depends on the type of wedding the Luna and Alpha wants. Usually Golden moon always has had huge, expensive weddings, held in the local hall which would be decorated extraordinarily according to the Luna's choice, but this one was a bit different. Not only because it was out doors but it wasn't one of the over the top wedding, but that didn't mean it wasn't beautiful.

The whole place was already surrounded by flowers, covered in white and gold, and the decoration was kept normal, but enough to make it look better than most of the expensive weddings.

And it just turned out to be even better when the Luna and Alpha had their first dance, under the starry night sky, looking at eachother as if they're the only people in the whole world, too lost in eachother to notice their surroundings, and just like that one of the greatest leaders of the Golden Moon were bonded forever.

*        *        *

ETHAN'S POV

I thought when she came back after a few months, from Jake's pack, and I looked at her for the first time my heart stopped.

But now that I look at her walking down the aisle I think that I was wrong, because right now I'm damn sure my heart, mind, lungs my whole damn body is frozen.

She looks like a goddess in that dress, those emerald eyes looking at mine with so much intensity, and she walks through the crowd as if she owns the whole world, making me swoon with pride.

When we're having our first dance as the official Luna and Alpha of the pack, when I have a beautiful mate wrapped in my arms, with her golden locks tickling my hand that is wrapped around her, I'm taken back to one of the high school dance we had. I obviously had Rose as my date, and Emma went with some other guy who was drunk fifteen minutes later into the dance.

Later on that night, I went to the school pool for a while, to get away from all the screaming and dancing people who were too drunk to even remember anything the next day, and found Emma there all alone.

We had a long chat, that I don't even remember because we always talk about meaningless things for hours, but I do remember some old cliche song placing in the party, and Emma had this excited look on her face and she asked me to dance with her, when we couldn't even hear the song perfectly.

And I just couldn't say no when it comes to this girl, and in that moment, when I was sixteen, dancing with this girl, with next to no music near the pool, I thought damn I think I can love her.

Maybe that's when it all started, but then I was a horny teenager, too young to understand the difference between love and lust, but then again with Emma I guess I've always been to young to understand anything.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Emma slightly pulled me closer, "what are you think about?", She whispered in my ears as her soft lips tickled my neck.

And I smiled and said, "You."

*************************
Published on:- 12 January, 2022.

Hey snowflakes, here is my first update of 2022 and I decided to try something new on my first update in new year hence the THIRD PERSON POV.
Hope you're doing well and take care.
Also thanks for all the votes and comments, I really am very grateful for y'all.
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Love,
IceQueen.