25. A Myth

Song of the chapter:- Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi

EMMA'S POV

Before I can follow Rose we were stopped by Nick, Smith, Ryan and Will stopping us; first they congratulated us about mating and then said we should discuss what we called them in for as they really didn't have much time because they had their own packs and matters to handel.

"Hey, don't worry she'll come around. You know her the best, she just needs some time away", said Mark trying to comfort me and make me feel less guilty for not following my bestfriend. When the meeting started they'll started talking about the attacks and different techniques but I couldn't focus until I felt Ethan's warm hand on mine, I turned to him looking at me with a concerned look so was everyone else.

"I.... sorry can you repeat yourself?", I asked shlyly. "We asked if you think it's about the prophecy", Alpha Nick said looking bored and curious, and I noticed Ethan shaking his head but Nick didn't understand and spilled the secret.

"What prophecy?", I asked looking at Ethan expectantly.

"It's nothing. Like just urm-a myth. Yeah a myth", he said trying to lie his way out of this which didn't work at all, as I could see straight through him.

"Can you not lie to me Ethan?", I asked frustrated with his behaviour, maybe I was overreacting but something just came over me and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Woah, stop shouting. And why don't you just believe me, huh? It is like too hard for you to even trust your damn mate Emma?", He screamed and him pointing out my trust issues just hit a nerve.

"Yes maybe it is hard for me to fucking trust you. Umm can you guess why? Oh maybe because my god damned mate bullied me when I was in highschool? What do you think is the reason for my trust issues?", I screamed back in a sarcastic manner letting him know I wasn't going to back out.

"I think we should go. We'll ahh-yeah discuss this later", said Ryan from the corner reminding us they were still there and with that they left leaving me and Ethan alone, which didn't look like a good idea at this moment.

I looked at Ethan he stood on his spot his Alpha power was literally ozzing out of him as he looked back at me. "Just...never mind", I said leaving the room knowing we were both hot headed at the moment and the screaming wasn't going to get us anywhere.

People always said stupid stuff when they were mad, the things they didn't mean but they said it out loud and then they regret it but couldn't take it back. But I was someone that said everything I meant when I was mad and I didn't want to hurt Ethan, push all my insecurities on him, making him guilty even though he did play a role in all of it. So I just left.

When I reached downstairs I saw everyone trying to act normal. Keyword being trying, as they failed to act as if they didn't hear their Alpha and Luna fight like manics.  

"I'm-going somewhere. I'll be back soon", I said and left not revealing my location as I knew Ethan was eavesdropping.

*                 *                  *

ETHAN'S POV

I ran a hand through my hair trying not to pull them out because of frustration because I don't think Emma will like it, if she even wants to be with me after what happened. I want to tell her, everything. The reason behind all the bullying, why was I being an ass to the woman I loved but I can't. I wasn't my secret only.

"What happened man?", Mark asked me nicely where as the other guys threatened to kill me if I hurt Emma, which I think i did. "She was asking about the prophecy, and I-I can't tell her. Not yet", I replied not looking at any of them.

"She didn't tell you exactly where she was going, did she?", I asked knowing the answer very well but trying for my own sake. "Nope, she knew you were listening. She's got you all figured out ", said Zach looking proud about her sister

"What prophecy?", Jake, chris, Luke and John asked and the other nodded understandingly telling me to tell them.

"Look, you guys can't tell her. No matter what. Okay?", I asked looking at them so they understand how serious this is.

"Yeah okay, but what is it?", They asked.

"Actually its......", And we told them about it.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 11 June, 2021.

Hola snowflakes. This chapter is just kinda a filler maybe....what do you think about the fight? Where do you think she went? Anyways hope you enjoy reading. Next update will be soon as I'm trying to update as much as possible.....

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Spread love. Take care.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️