33. The Alisberg Lake

Song of the chapter:- Madness by Ruelle

EMMA'S POV

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was the dark and cold room that I was kept in, the floor I was sitting on was cold and so were the metal chains that held my hands and legs, they were long enough to let me move a bit around the room but not too much, anytime I tried to move the chain would burn probably because it was covered in wolfsbane. There were no door's or windows in the room except the one door, which was probably locked and it's not like I can reach it. My clothes were torn, I can feel the dried blood on my wrists and ankles as the wolfsbane on the chains won't let me heal myself.

The worst thing was I didn't even know how long has it been since they bought me here. All I remember is going to check on the girl, whose name is still a mystery to me, and her attacking me from behind and me passing out probably because she made me inhale some herb that'd make me sleep or some shit like that.

After waiting for god knows how long the door finally opeaned revealing the girl, "oh so you're alive", she said looking at me with disgust making me roll my eyes at her and before I knew what happened I felt my left cheek burn and I realised she just slapped me.

"He wouldn't want you to do that Zoe", a male voice said from the doorway. I couldn't see the speaker but it seemed like he could see me.

"I don't care. She deserves it anyways for taking away whats mine", she raised her hand to slap me again but suddenly someone blocked her, the guy who blocked her, turned around his platinum blonde hair falling on his silver blue eyes, he gave me a smile which was supposed to make me feel better but it didn't work as the smile didn't even reach his eyes making him look cruel.

"Hi, I'm Ivan. Nice to meet you", he said taking my hand in his and kissing my wrist, if the situation wasn't how it was, if I wasn't being held captive and if I wasn't already in love with someone else, I might've thought the act was charming but right now all I felt was disgust. I pulled my hand back not caring about the chains burning me making him raise his eyebrows at me, "you're feisty. Nice", he said his eyes roaming all over my body making me feel more and more disgusted with him.

"Do you speak?", He asked again.

"Ofcourse she does although I think I'll just have to make her do it ", Zoe said taking a step towards me but Ivan stopped her by saying, "he's calling us come on", and they left without another word locking the door again unfortunately.

When some times passed they gave me some food which consisted of some dry bread and water after which I instantly passed out meaning they mixed the sleeping herbs in my food too.

The next day I didn't eat it after realising they'd try to mix the herbs in every meal. So they stopped. And decided to inject it directly. After that I decided to eat as I was going to have to take the herb anyway, atleast I'd have some kind of energy in my body.

The next days were the same, they'd let me use bathroom, one meal a day, and some doses of the herbs which just didn't make me sleep but weak as well.

It was the same everyday, until one day I heard some people talking, "he wants to see her, soon. We'll have to prepare her", after that there were two meals per day which was a bit better than earlier. I knew my kidnapper wanted to see me soon so I decided to not waste any energy as it might help me in future when I need it.

After a few days, exactly after my meal when they usually druged me, the door opeaned and came in a man whom I was seeing for the first time and I hoped it was the last as there was this dangerous, bad and powerful aura around him. He went to the corner of the room and pulled the chains so now I was hanging by the wall my legs not even touching the floor.