22. Heaven

Song of the chapter:- Heaven by Julia Michaels

WARNING: A BIT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

EMMA'S POV

"You love me?", He asked and all I could do was to nod not looking into those chocolate brown eyes, I was more shocked than him that he was hearing my confession.

"I love you too Princess", he whispered looking into my green eyes, it sounded like a dream, I even pinched myself. "And you didn't kill me, you're the reason I came back, I fought death to be with you Emma and I'd do it again. You're my soulmate, the love of my life, my heart, my life, my everything Emma and I hope you know that baby", he said and I felt like I was in heaven or something.

This god like guy just said he loved me, this kind, loving, overprotective, caring, stupid guy just confessed his love for me?

"Say something please?", He said bringing me out of my thoughts and all I could say was "I love you too", and then his warm yet rough lips were back on mine.

His hands were desperate on my thighs, my waist, he was literally everywhere. His tongue licking my bottom lip asking for permission which I denied trying to dominate, which caused him to growl showing his power which just turned me on more.

Suddenly one of his hand was pinning mine above while the other was chocking me, I tried to bring his mouth back to mind but he just chuckled darkly at my urgency.

"Patience, sweetheart", he whispered his lips rubbing the soft spot below my ear, his voice was huskier, eyes darker, hair messy, standing there just under the moonlight he looked like a dream. "What do you want Emma?", He asked softly kissing my neck, my shoulder, my collarbone, my jaw, everywhere except my lips.

"You", was the only reply my mind came up with.

And the next thing I know is my shirt or his shirt is on the floor ripped into pieces. I knew this was going to happen, we were mates the pull between us was just something else specially for an alpha, I don't even know how he managed to control himself till now.

In a few minutes we were on the bed him hovering me, his hungry eyes traveling my body, I can feel my body burning as he took in my plain black lace undergraments, I don't know how but I found some courage and bought his lips back to mine.

His lips now were dominating, hungry, passionate and most importantly loving. Our hands were roaming. My fingers traveled towards his lower region feeling his hard muscles on the back, his tonned stomach, and finally reached for his zipper as he helped me undressed himself and then me.

One last time he asked my permission looking into my eyes as I said "Mark me", and he entered me, a moan of pain and pleasure left my mouth. He was literally hitting all the right spots, his mouth was on my collar bone where his mark would be, his sweaty body was slamming against mine as we both were high on each other. Just as we reached the climax he sunk his teeth into my neck, marking me as his. Forever.

Before he could move I turned us, so I was straddling him. "My turn", I said smirking devilishly at him and then marked him as mine.

Lets just say the night didn't end there.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 26 May, 2021.

Hellooo snowflakes, here goes the much needed chapter of the story. Hope you're doing well. Spread love. Take care.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️