26. Rose pt.2

Song of the chapter:- For You by Liam Payne, Rita Ora

ROSE'S POV

When his lips met mine I felt sparks running down from my head to toe, I felt something cold and solid graze against my lips that's when I realised my mate had a lip piercing. Fucking hot. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, enjoying the feeling of his body against mine. Our bodies fit perfectly, like two missing pieces of a puzzle just made for each other.

And we were afterall made for eachother.

His lips were soft yet demanding, it felt like he poured his emotions into the kiss, I can feel it. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind and I pushed him away pressing my hands on his chest.

"Wa-wait, stop", I said making some distance between us so I don't lose my self control, specially when I can literally feel his heavy breaths on my face, his scent was addicting and I was the addict, and we literally just met.

"What? Did I, I'm-sorry.... I just lost it. Shit, you taste so good I can do this all day and, no I mean ye-yeah I'm sorry dear....", He started rambling and then he realised he didn't even know my name. I chuckled, he was cute.

"Rose, Rose Walker", I said giving him a smile trying to fix my hair.

"Rose", he said as if tasting my name on his lips, and it did sound yummy. No, I have to control myself. You and self control? My wolf literally laughed at me and I block her.

"I'm Alister Everston, it's lovely to meet you floare", he said giving me a smile that made my knees weak. I did notice he also had an accent it wasn't British, but it was sexy. He might have noticed my confused look because he chuckled and answered my unasked question, "Floare means flower, in Romanian. I lived there for a while, well for most of my childhood so", he said shrugging as if he didn't just made my heart do gymnastics in my ribcage.

"How old are you?", I asked as we sat near the beautiful river, we made a unsaid agreement that we'd get to know eachother first and started asking eachother questions about our life.

"A hundred and twenty three", he said casual and I turned around so fast that I almost broke my neck. "A what?", I asked again, maybe I hear him wrong. "Yeah, I'm old okay? No need to make me feel like it", he said no looking at me. "I'm sorry", I whispered I didn't mean to be rude but I was just shocked.

"You don't have to apologise floare, it's okay. So what about you? How old are you?", He said looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. "I'm nineteen", I said. And then the conversation flowed between us naturally, no akward silences, just some silly jokes and  lots, like really lots of flirting.

I found out a lot about him. He didn't know who his parents were. His friends parents who are supposedly the ruler of the vampire kingdom found him and took care of him as their own. He spend his childhood in Romania hence the cute accent. He loved to read, and was great at cooking even though they didn't really need food to survive as they had a different, meal I guess.

I still remember when he saw me his eyes were red, his fangs were also visible then, unlike right now. There were alot of questions running in my head but I didn't want to burden him with it, so I decided to keep quiet. We were watching the sunset which was very romantic but also peaceful, exactly what I needed; Suddenly something cold touched my hand and I realised it was Alister's hand.

"Look, I know you've got a hell lot of questions and I'll answer each and everyone of them, but can we go to somewhere more private?", He asked. 

"Your place maybe? I just, don't wanna go back at mine", I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Sure, anything for my Floare", he said winking at me.

"But it's a bit away, you know this place is kind of the border between the wolf and vampire so we gotta move fast if we wanna get back before dinner", he said thinking about a plan or something to get us there at time. And let me tell you, even this thinking face was sexy, looks like I was going to die or something because my mate was too sexy for me.

"Umm, I can run?", I said trying not to sound dumb. He chuckled, "I've got something better. But tell me one thing, are you afraid of heights?", He said and I shook my head no. He nodded and stood up and said, "Floare, I need you to trust me okay? Please don't freak out?", he looked insecure so I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed him softly trying to convey my message that he wasn't going to get rid of me anytime soon.

"Okay", he said and then he closed his eyes.

For a millisecond he was surrounded by red dusty substance and then next thing I saw were a huge, beautiful, red pair of wings attached to my mates back.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 15 June, 2021.

Hello snowflakes. Here I've got another cliffhanger for you. I'm sorry. I know how it feels but I just can't help myself. Anyways, I hope you're all doing good. Take care of yourself. You're all wonderful. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Spread love and kindness.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️